Problems with Curbside Clips

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by snowdio, Jan 18, 2015.

1. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

2. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Being untrustworthy by definition would be bad business. Any "person of character" should contact them for resolution before stating such an opinion unless there is a double standard in place.

3. poppin cork

Reaching much?:lol:

4. snowdio

snowdio Well-Known Member

Well said Mr. Stollings.

5. snowdio

poppin cork, Wayne is not reaching. Insulting a business website and saying it looks like a second grader made it could definitely hurt someone's business.
    Did you call Anchor Trash and let them know you didn't trust them? Maybe they could have provided you with references.

6. Wayne Stollings

Nope, not at all. Just using the same standard for you as you use for others.

7. snowdio

I respectfully have to point out another post where poppin cork posted negative comments about a business in a public forum while he insulted my character while doing the SAME THING.

http://www.4042.com/4042forums/showthread.php?t=37521&page=3

poppin cork said, "For me the sprint service signal was terrible."

Why did you leave the negative comment about Sprint? Did you try to work it out with them first before blasting your opinion in that thread?

I'm just saying...

8. poppin cork

Great, another mouthy a$$ deflector on 4042. I didn't start this thread and it isn't about what I did or didn't say in the last 12 months. It's about your sorry self not telling the curbside clips owner you had a problem. You have no character missy. You blast someone on a local message board but won't even call them and tell them you have a problem.

JCoRes likes this.
  9. snowdio

Wow I must have hit a nerve. When people are called out and feel trapped in a corner because they have been shown to be wrong, anger sometimes comes out as a self defense mechanism. I am not angry at all but poppin cork is now resorting to name calling. It's OK, I am honestly ok with you reacting that way.
    Please bring it down a few notches :) It IS about what you say or don't say. You blasted two separate businesses yourself on these boards which honestly is fine. It's your opinion. But you don't have the right to insult me for doing something you did yourself by posting on these boards. Plus I didn't blast "someone" as you keep trying to say. I posted what happened to me with a business, THAT'S it. Never said anything on a personal level like you have.

10. poppin cork

I'll just cut it off. Nobody but you really gives a crap.

11. snowdio

That is OK with me. Maybe you've just never been challenged before.

P.S. Just an FYI, by masking the curse word with $$ you are technically in violation in posting guidelines.

But regardless. have a great day !!!

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

He is challenged on a daily basis, he just doesn't realize how often he fails. If you liked beating your head against the wall with him over here you ought to come join us in the "Political Pit" you might recognize a few of the characters you see here.

13. bissielizzie

bissielizzie Well-Known Member

Well said. Should have discussed it with her and then posted the full story.
    Thanks.

14. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

No. He said that HE would not trust them, not that the company could not be trusted. There is a big difference. It's one person's opinion.

15. Wayne Stollings

A distiction without a difference. The experience given was that of one person as well, with no claim otherwise so the comparison is still the same. He said a company was untrustworthy in his opinion and that makes him a "person of charater" when the actual experiences of another makes them something other than a "person of character" because they did not do enough in the opinion of some others to allow for a resolution. Just how is this not a hypocritical position?

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

back to the original question, i have used Curbside Clips for years now for my dogs and my birds and i cannot praise Rachel enough, she goes above and beyond and has such a true love for animals. She has helped me with my pets way beyond grooming so to your question, no, i have never had a similar experience.