progress energy bill

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rntobe, Jan 15, 2010.

1. not to smart

not to smart Guest

obama beer summit awaits or a mud pit

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Oh boy!!!! Here we go!!! weeeeeeeeee

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Yep, that's me . . . the 4042 drama builder :roll:

I'll just agree to disagree and let it go. It's not worth my time or energy to argue on a message board.

:grouphug:

4. not to smart

not to smart Guest

discuss not argue

5. OK time to get serious..
    Our Jan bill is now almost triple of our Nov bill. :cry:

Time to close off some rooms.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

it's all good, still love ya girl:grouphug: just think how boring things would be if we all agreed on everything:lol:

7. michelle

LOL, you are so right. :grouphug: :cheers:

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

For the beer summit

[​IMG]

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

On the energy note, one end of our house is the office/snake room and is always warm, the guest bath, and guest bedroom which currently houses a treadmill, and tv. Have an electric fireplace in the living room to take the chill off and the other end of the house is the master bedroom/bath/laundry room. Have a small free standing baseboard heater for use at night in there to take the chill off. Our December bill was higher than normal, but Ihadn't broken out the master beadroom heater at that point either. Much cheaper to use the small heaters to take the chill off in certain rooms, than to run the heat pump for the whole house.

10. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

i checked:hurray: progress website, meter was read today. my bill went from 119 to 184. not bad considering alot of peoples doubled or more!last year was 171 this month and there was a rate increase. finally had some good luck! i was soooo scared od it being higher!

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Mine was $30 more than last month. Seems about normal considering Christmas, the cold weather and all the cold blooded girls around here. But I did go through a lot more propane using the gas logs than any year in the past so I thought the bill might be a little lower.

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

13. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

My bill went from $60 to almost $90 for December.

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Got my bill yesterday and I am happy to report that mine only went up $90 bucks!!

15. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Went from $161 to $326. That's about in line with what everyone else is seeing (about double), but yeesh!

16. not to smart

not to smart Guest

a conservative who thinks their a dumbacrat

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

says the troll who doesnt know the difference between "to" & "too" :lol:

18. michelle

You tell 'em girl! :cheers:

19. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

its...............it's...........to............too...................two...........:lol:

20. GlobeBiz

GlobeBiz Well-Known Member

Mine is $328.58, double from last month. We all should go and buy Progress Energy stocks.