Pullo

Discussion in 'Cat Dog' started by Hught, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

My good friend Pullo passed earlier today. His image is in my Avatar, I am not sure how much longer I can handle seeing his face every time I post.

He was a good friend who helped my wife through some trying times.

2. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Lucky1, Wayne Stollings and Hught like this.
  3. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear. Always sucks to lose family members.

Wayne Stollings and Hught like this.
  4. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

I sure am sorry hught. Sometimes they are much better and more loyal than people.

Wayne Stollings and Hught like this.
  5. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. They are more family than many understand unless they too have a dog.

Hught likes this.
  6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry Hugh, losing the furry ones is never easy. I hope your many years of good memories with him can give you and your family some comfort.

Hught likes this.
  7. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your lose. I know it takes a time to recover from a lose like that. I have pics of loved fur babies hanging on my walls at home. I know after my grieving period I can look at their pictures and find fond memories of them that help me get me through my days. I hope that will happen with you as well.

Hught likes this.
  8. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone, your words were a comfort today!

9. BobF

BobF Well-Known Member

That is so sad. I still miss our special girl Millie, who showed up starving at our door in Newton Grove 12 years ago, and was the sweetest thing on four legs until we lost her to a sudden illness four years ago. Even now I still expect to hear her toenails clicking on our kitchen floor.

I wish I could say that the grief will get better over time, but so far, not so much. Dog owners are blessed for sure, but the parting is sure rough.

Hught likes this.
  10. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Oh no, I'm so sorry! Personally, I don't think it ever really does get easier. I miss my past furry family members fiercely... but I sense them around me from time to time and they still fill my heart with joy and love.

If it's in your belief, this isn't a good bye... your souls stay connected forever and you'll be reunited again.

We are privileged to share our lives with these companions... I'm so glad you and your wife had your time with Pullo!

Rockyv58 and Hught like this.
  11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I was able to place him in his new home, with my wife's family furballs past, and can visit with him.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Lucky1 and elims like this.