Question of the day today on 106.1 RDU

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Anonymous, May 10, 2006.

?

Would you give up 40 I.Q. points for a perfect body???

1. Women YES

100.0%
  2. Women NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Men YES

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Men NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. zookeeper

zookeeper Well-Known Member

LOL My thoughts exactly!

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Good someone knows who i am talking about - cannot remember his name at the moment. i hate that, come on Cleo, help a girl out.

4. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Ron White. 8)

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Holy cow, he is funny! A little raunchy some times, but I laugh till the tears come out of my eyes!

We saw Tim Wilson at Charlie Goodnight last year, also extremely funny.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Thanks and that spill about "can't fix stupid", i laughed till i was crying. It has become one of mine and DH's favorite lines cause i have always had a hard time dealing with stupid and he hates when i call people stupid so now that is our little joke instead of me calling someone that.

7. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

I love Ron...I mean tater salad :p

My favorite comedian is dead...Jay Hickman...raunchy...but awesome :p

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Not all of us can be beautiful and smart :p

Please note, I'm being a smartie!

9. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

We seen him at Charlie Goodnights and I got his autograph. I also got a up front view of another woman's bare breast (FAKE) while he signed them... Hubby will learn to keep by my side because Mama Kookoo is always in the right place at the right time. 8) He didn't believe me until he seen her partially show her friend what she got. Then he was kickin' himself for going to get that oooooone last drink at the bar! :lol: :lol:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: That didn't happen at the Tim Wilson one!!

11. kookookacho

Well how it went down was this... This very beautiful girl (18/19 or early 20's) said she wanted his autograph but didnt' have any paper. We didn't have any paper either so we used dollar bills (we weren't quite as inventive as she was 8) She said that's a good idea but she didn't have any dollar bills either. Me being the greedy littl girl I am wasn't going to offer up my last bill... a $5. So she said: will you sign ME? He said: SUUUURE HONEY! And his eyes got great big and asked her where she said: well on my chest of course. He said: well are they real, she said: no and he said: well you have to take them out... she popped them both out (without blinking an eye) and he signed away! :lol: Hubby & my friend's BF walked up about 2 mins later... poor fellas! :lol: :lol:

12. kookookacho

Something simalar to that happened at Bike Week one time but hubby was glued to my side and he caught that one. An older woman wanted to show off her new rack and a man wanted a picture with is face right by them... I stopped hubby just in time to catch the "picture taking"

He was clueless until she pulled her shirt up for the show! :lol: An angel got their wings at that very moment just for me doing that! :D

13. Aglassnut

Aglassnut Well-Known Member

I've gotta wonder, just how many people have 40 points to begin with. Not that many that I see on my daily drive to work everyday. It's not worth it to me to feed some silly little vanity querk in my ego. And like Ron White said, "You can't fix stuip".

Mike

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Average IQ in the US is 98, I imagine most that would go for the deal already are below that average.

98 - 40 = Barely able to speak! :shock: