Racial Balance in the classroom

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Bubba, Aug 28, 2012.

1. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

I'm just peeking in here...but I'd wager there is indeed less crime where there is more education.

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

All over the Internet. Take a look.

3. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Ok, how much?

4. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

well based on oggy's post you really don't know what your saying in regards to welfare , the romans had a large welfare system .

There is solid stock in the more educated we are the better off society is,, no brainer on this,,

I'm under the assumption (yes I'm aware of this word) you will find more crime with less educated people,, I'd like to see your stats prompting you to even argue this.

5. CanisLupis

CanisLupis Banned

Seems like common sense to me.....I'm guessing you have data to state otherwise so how about a link?

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You put it out there. So back it up. Isn't that your usual MO?

7. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Gee, the whole planet to talk about and you choose one one thousandth of the place. How big of a welfare system did the aboriginals have in Australia? How big of a welfare system did they have in the Congo? Tibet? India? MesoAmerica?

This was not the discussion. Please stay on topic.

Like I said earlier, there is tonnes of data all over the Internet. Look it up.

8. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Excuse me? I didn't start this. Cleopatra did. She said:
    Funny how you don't ask her to prove this. Same old usual MO for you.

9. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. BuzzMyMonkey

LOL,, oook,,, ummm you might want to look at your response to Cleo,, post # 57 to be exact. It looks as though it was part of discussion,, of course you might of overlooked that part. Thats ok Bub,,

11. BuzzMyMonkey

aren't you busy looking for a hard on? oops I mean hard top.

12. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Jealous?

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Cleopatra

I agree with this.

15. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

You need to re-read it yourself. I did not address anything about being "better off as a society". I specifically (a big word, I know, but I have faith that you can look it up all on your own) referred only to crime and welfare.

16. Cleopatra

Exactly. Having a basic HS Education is about opportunity. From there, you are on your own. But hey, somebody has to ask "do you want fries with that?". Or "stick em up" so the police have a job as well. Kidding... Kind of.

I feel fortunate to have my kids in good public schools and live in a community where the majority of parents *do* care. There might have been a disinterested parent here and there but that didn't hurt the schools or the other students as far as I can tell.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Or it might be because she likely isn't talking out of her rear. 8)

18. Cleopatra

Which caused Rome to fall. Good grief, let's hope things have really changed.

19. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

So, you like her opinion better so she doesn't have to prove it.

Like I said, your typical MO.

20. Cleopatra

If this is the case, how come inmates are working on acquiring their GED and not their Masters?

http://economics.uwo.ca/faculty/lochner/papers/educationandcrime.pdf