Real or fake tree

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by daniellea, Dec 3, 2004.

?

Real or fake (no, not boobs)

1. Real

100.0%
  2. Fake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. daniellea

daniellea Well-Known Member

Do you have a real christmas tree or a fake one?

It's a poll, yo!

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Mines as plastic as Pamela Anderson!

And it’s starting to sag!

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

Great one! Only 6 votes where is everyone? Am I the only one awake in Johnston County? It's 11:00am?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

You may have overlooked another choice for the poll; "no tree"

I go back home for Christmas so its "no tree" for me.

5. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Bump

Interesting to see who is still around and who has stopped posting. :D

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

You left out the "both" option so i couldn't respond to the poll.

7. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

Real. Accept no substitues.

8. Anonymous

Fake Tree for us....I hate dealing with real Christmas trees.... :)

9. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

We have a fake tree too! I love it!

10. mamax3

mamax3 Well-Known Member

Fake, cool unbrella type of tree with lights already on it and it even rotates.

11. wolfcub

wolfcub Well-Known Member

Apparently I am slow today b/c I cannot figure out how to register my vote on the poll but we had real for years and went to fake last year.

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Maybe you already voted?

Real, here.

13. Anonymous

I think the Poll has stopped...I couldn't Vote either..... 8)

14. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

What is christmas without a REAL Christmas tree!! I love it for the smell! :D

15. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

And it won't let me send in my vote... what did I screw up?!!??!!? :oops: It was at 1 for Real when I posted - so now it should be 2 but I don't have the submit my vote option.

1 (uncounted) vote for REAL!!!

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Fake tree over here. May not have one this year though, too much furniture to move around! :lol:

17. Beezor

Beezor Well-Known Member

Real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Fake. Have used the same tree for 10 years now and it is still in good shape. Everyone thinks it looks real. As far as smell goes, I burn pine scented candles. Actually to get that Christmas smell in the house I burn pine and apple cinnamon candles at the same time. Smells great. I have also bought some of those scented pine cones and put them into the tree branches for smell.

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I have both... I prefer the real thing, love the smell of pine at Christmas!

Though, Craig grew up deprived and only ever had fake. His mom used to put a x-mas tree in every room and decorate them each with a different theme. It was like walking into Belks at the mall. Every tree was perfectly lit with hundreds and hundreds of lights, and beautifully decorated.

Me, on the other-hand, I just have lots of ornaments from growing-up and special ornaments that all have special meaning to me and memories. I do have enough ornaments to do 2 themed trees (purple & gold and a Warner Bros. cartoons), but I just like doing my own thing some years too.

As a result of getting married... we had to compromise and I got him a fake tree.. the only problem is I havent a clue how it goes together.. color coded branches...blah! Don't have to worry about that with a real tree.. Mother Nature assembles them just fine!

20. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

Last year someone posted about a place I think in the Archers Lodge area where you could cut a tree for around $10-$15. Anyone recall where that is? (planning ahead :) )