Shame on you!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kevinsmithii, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

I am of the opposite opinion. I rather like large women.

So, shame on you for trying to make some women feel bad about themselves just for your own preferences.

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Sorry I stepped on my peter. I also didn't realize you liked that so mo power to you cause your gonna need it!!

3. kevinsmithii

kevinsmithii Well-Known Member

15A NCAC 18A .2633 (g) This is the North Carolina rule that address live animals in permitted food service operations. It states that live animals are not allowed in food preparation and storage areas with the exception of:
    - fish or crustacea in an aquarium or display tank
    -patrol dogs accompanying police or security officers
    -service animals accompanying persons with disabilities in areas that are not used for food preparation.

This is allowed only if the animals do not result is a possible contamination risk for food, clean equipment, utensils, linens and unwrapped single service items.

Straight from the Health Dept. A restuarant that a drink machine in the dining area would be considered a food prep area.
    It's not just opnion it is law!

4. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Are you still on this?

:)

5. ServerSnapper

I wish they had a law for stupid parents who think their kids are cute when they run around with no control!!

6. bostonredhead

bostonredhead Well-Known Member

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I agree. It's almost as bad as a dude on the beach in a speedo that looks like he's smuggling 2 raisins and a beanie weenie.

8. ServerSnapper

:lol::lol::lol: OK that made me fart and snort I was laughing so hard!

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

In my defense the water I had just gotten out of was DAMNED COLD

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:lol::lol:

11. ServerSnapper

Shame Shame SHAME on you Redheads!! Walking around making me stare. Well I am taking my life back. I promise to never stare at you again...unless. You are hot, smiling, and have great white straight teeth, and you wink and wave and smile and smell good, and stuff.

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Made me pee in my pants, almost.