she lied...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2006.

?

do you think she lied

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

do you think she lied?

the duke lacrosse thingy. they found absolutly NO DNA ANYWHERE.

they should lock her up.

I hate for a woman to lie like that, its dispickable(sp)

just wow, poor guys!! her dad is sticking up for her...

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Something just did not sound right about this case. It is still possible that she was raped by these YDAFOC individuals. I think we should let the justice machine play out before anymore conclusions are jumped to. :?

3. ImTheNormal0ne

ImTheNormal0ne Well-Known Member

No I think she was more then likely raped but was drunk already adn that it happened before she got to the house. Because of her being drunk she has a bad sense of time and plae and that just happenes to be where she remembers being.

4. traveler

traveler Well-Known Member

^^

Actually the DNA tests came back with NO DNA 'in her or on her' on propalactic (sp?) residue - absolutely nothing.

Here's what I think happened: Yes I think she Lied!

She was wasted already upon arrival, she danced a bit, the guys wanted her to dance more (get their monies worth) she didn't want to, the guys decided to not pay her, she got pissed and decided to get even...........

I really hope she gets what she deserves - girls like that are what cause some folks to 'stereotype' other folks like her or similar to her.

I really feel sorry for the coach and the team! I mean I know the team shouldn't have even hired a stripper -but come on, it was just a bunch of jocks blowing off some steam - and b/c of her - some of them have lost their scholarships, the coach has lost his job, and the university has got to deal with the mess.

She should have to pay restitution in the amount of the coaches salary, scholarships, and defense fees. Oh, and I am sure her dad wouldnt support her if that happened. I can't believe a dad would say - well she called me and I gave her directions (to dance/strip) at a house and by the way I believe every word my 'innocent little girl' says! Innocent my butt - she was a pole dancing, drunk, stripper. (I know I know there are some decent strippers out there............... )

5. yeah-I-know

yeah-I-know Well-Known Member

I believe she should be charged with a hate crime. You know if it were the other way around, the NAACP would be calling it a hate crime.

6. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Sometimes Non-lacross players go to lacross players "parties". Chew on that.... I really don't like liars either BUT they had to have some sort of comparison DNA in order to request the lacross team's DNA. Officals don't just go around asking for DNA just incase they come across the need for DNA.

Is she crying wolf just to get attention? Welp, many woman do just that. BUT!!! just as many women do get raped and it is not anything to joke or play around with. Rape is a serious problem that nobody deserves.

HOWEVER! :roll:
    I just think it was totally stupid on her part for going to a party without a body guard!! That is what doesnt' make sense to me??!!

7. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

If everything plays out and there is no facts of a crime...then YES this needs to happen. NOW the NAACP is saying if this were a white victim and black accussers it would have been handeled different! GIVE me a break RACE has nothing to do with it.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

What goes around comes back around to bite you in the ass.

9. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Agree!

(BTW, check your PMs, Harley)

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

One or two of the players attorneys have also mentioned pictures that were time/date stamped when the ladies (if you could call them that) first arrived. Pictures show bruises, scrapes and scratches before they even started to dance.

11. Beezor

Beezor Well-Known Member

I don't know how anything could have been "handled any differently." The fact that the DNA tests were rushed says to me that this crock of s--- has been given priority already. It is taking years in some cases to get the DNA results back on other rape cases. How did they rush 46 test results in 10 days, or better yet, WHY???? If I was someone waiting on DNA test results to clear my name, or better yet help convict someone who had comitted a crime against me, I would be pissed that this got rushed through because of all the media hype. There are so many things wrong about this whole situation, I could go on and on.......but there is just not enough time in the day....

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well there is the DA's upcoming election in May. 8)

13. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

I think she saw dollar signs.

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm reserving my opinion until ALL the facts are in, but something has been wrong about her story from the start, at this point, I'm leaning towards "she lied" but we haven't heard everything yet. If she did lie, it casts doubt on legitimate cases which is really sad. Obviously the girl has some issues or she wouldn't be stripping to start with.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That's a mighty big IF.

I stand corrected, but please note: I said she had issues (don't we all), not that she was in your words "mental."

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol: I don't think anything I can say at this point won't get me whacked over the head with the keyboard.

OK, Ken, here it is in writing, you are right, I am wrong, I should have never made a blanket generalization. ALL strippers do not have issues, there are probably some well-adjusted individuals who do it because they enjoy it. Maybe I'm just jealous???? :lol:

Slinking off to just lurk now..........................

17. froggerplus

My 2 cents...

I don't care.

I have other things going on closer to home, and that issue just does not capture my interest.

Frogger

18. lindenul

lindenul Well-Known Member

No way possible that 3 people did her and left zero dna on her. She had broken fingernails (so the news said) where she "fought" off her 'attackers", and none of the dna matched anyone from the team.

Durham DA still says an attack could have happened and he will pursue charges.

Beyond me how he can say it was any of the team members now.

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, l - it doesn't add up - but what about those fingernails being found in the house and her money being found divvied up between a few guys?

I question the photos' validity. I have a digital camera. Half the time the time is wrong... Not saying the photos are fakes but - they are not as reliable as one might think.

We are also not given every single detail of this case, must be the DA knows something we don't?

20. froggerplus

Tranny issues...Cottman's Transmissions, in Garner on Village Court. Ask for Steve Martins, tell him I sent ya, 779-4266. Nationwide warranty. If they fix it here and it breaks down in Kansas, take it to a Cottman's there to fix under the warranty.

Wish I would have known, I'd have sent you that info and saved you a trip to Durham!

Frogger