she lied...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Anonymous, Apr 10, 2006.

?

do you think she lied

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

You're talking about people who still think Gore won.

2. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

^^^^ :roll: :?

Every chance to sneak in politics today, huh Oy?

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Speaking of warranties running out... Remember that rattling you heard? I hear it pretty good myself sometimes. Should I have the shop take a look, might it be covered under warranty and what the heck did you say it was???

4. froggerplus

n/p, Ken :). Didn't know you had a trusted company. Glad you're happy with them, sucks on the drive tho.

btw, how's mom & LD #2?

Frogger

5. Cleopatra

She used to that, that's how I drive. :wink:

But yeah, I can do that. I'd like to say Hi to the Mrs and the new baby, too! It was something to do with the two fans under the hood. That's all I remember. Like you, I need to get car repairs taken care of now. I've got 14,000 miles left on my warranty.

6. Oy Yayoy

Transmission going in a minivan before the warranty is up. Sounds like a Chrysler to me!

7. Oy Yayoy

Ah, you're a believer in servicing an automatic transmission.

Been lucky so far with the trans in the old Taurus. At 170K, and have never had so much as a burp from the trans.

8. Oy Yayoy

I guess I just don't get it. Why are you rebuilding a transmission that doesn't have a problem?

To tell the truth, I never bother with a trans unless I see the fluid becoming discolored, which only happened to me once in an '87 T-bird. I've never had a transmission actually go bad, and our daily drivers have 152K and 170K on their clocks.

Probably comes from my father. His belief was that new transmission fluid is so highly detergent that it will take the glaze off parts, and then you'll have a problem.

9. Oy Yayoy

Ah, so it does have a problem. That makes sense to me, then.

I know what you mean.... Ford never has had a strong automatic transmission, which is why I'm surprised we've never had a problem with the Taurus. I guess most of the Taurus trans problems are centered around the 3.8 engine equipped cars, in addition to the head gasket problems that engine has.

10. ksmahgrts

ksmahgrts Well-Known Member

its actually quite possible. i was shocked to hear last night on the news (who knows how reliable their facts are) that in something like 80% of instances where they do a rape kit, they dont find dna evidence that proves useful.

11. Cleopatra

Apparently there is some DNA testing that has not been completed yet. Either the DA is pretty sure he's got a case, or he is trying to save face.

HaHa - that rhymed!

12. Clif

Clif Guest

Probobly the latter. It's election season.

13. Oy Yayoy

I guess if you're OJ Simpson, a DNA match means there's no case, but if you're "privileged white boys", no match means you're automatically guilty.

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Now that was funny!

Thanks Oy! LOL

15. froggerplus

Met a guy who works areound where it all happened. He said the team is pretty up in arms about the whole thing.