Shopping Trip Results

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by froggerplus, May 7, 2006.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Evening~

Well I went to HT and did some BOGO produce shopping. My total bill was $90, save $43. That really good for me...and, I used 2 (yes, two) coupons :shock: . Did a lot of BOGO shopping and took advantage of the deep discounts in-store.

Love it!
    Frogger

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

We went to FL today (yucky day to shop) Alot of 10 for 10s
    Our bill was over $200 and after mvp and coupons it was $147. woo hoo!
    I will be mailing the coupon train out Tuesday also for the next person on the list.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I finally had enough points to get my milk for free at Lowe's.

4. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

At FL on Thursday, with mvp and coupons, I saved $60! I was so excited!

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Anyone ever see Splenda coupons?

6. Anonymous

No but could use some too.

7. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

Walmart now has their store brand of "Splenda". It was about $2 cheaper for the bag.

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Cool! Thanks, I've been trying to stay out of Walmart, but may have to try that.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Cool, thanks for the tip.

10. froggerplus

We popped into FL last night because Momma was oh-so-tired. Got dog food marked down and had a coupon. Also, they have chicken on sale so I loaded up (since the dog's eaten all of the chicken I got last time!).

Bill was $90 before card and coupons (2), and $42 after.
    Not bad for me at FL.

My sister told me London Broil is on a huge sale at Lowes. Get it while you can!!

Frogger

11. Anonymous

they were in one of the coupon books, then i used that website faye uses and got like five more.

12. froggerplus

Recent shopping....

On Mother's Day we went to North Hills to find a very specific dress for my daughter's recital. Well...JC Penney is having a SALE. Men's, women's, and kids clothing (shirts, shorts, pants) by one get on for $.99.

JC Penney: Spent $115
    Saved $101
    :shock:

Then we went to Walgreens to get Little One meds refilled. Did some SuperSaver shopping. The Coupon Fairy left me uncut coupons last week...and the $5 coupon I have been tearing up my house looking for...was in there! I bought the new auto shower cleaner thingie with the $5 coupon at Walgreens because it just happens to be in the SuperSaver this month for another $5 off!

Walgreens: Original cost $24.99
    After coupons/rebates $14.99

THEN, we went to Wally World (no Target around). The little one got to buy board game she wanted with her very own money (first "real" purchase with her new allowance). For some strange reason, I had cut those $2 and $3 board game coupons. We used both :).

Wal-Mart: original cost $20.96
    after coupons $15.96

What a wonderful Mother's Day!

Frogger

PS. See you Thursday, Faye. Have something for you 8)

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Froggie, let me know how you like the shower thingy, i've been thinking about getting one too.

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. When I told Hubby it was his turn to clean the bathroom, he inquired about those. :roll:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

If you go to their website, you can print off a $5 off coupon.