SICK & TIRED

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kevinsmithii, Apr 14, 2010.

1. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

2. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

she doesnt happen to drive a tan suburban with CF plates does she?!?!?

3. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Ditto. I have two people in my cul-de-sac and one of them is me. I have this same problem. I have thought about being petty and having people towed, but opted to talk to my neighbor instead. They haven't done much to curb the problem. The mail man and trash man have also made comments to my neighbor with no effect.

4. Harvey

Harvey Well-Known Member

Another one: People asking if they can join me at lunch. Hello?! It is a company break room, you don't need my permission. And don't ask me every day what I am having for lunch. Here's a hint...it's food. Bagged lunches are not that exciting.

One lady always guesses at what I am having using her sense of smell and is always miles off. Seriously...a PB&J smells like tuna to you?

5. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Unruly and crying children. It really burns me when I am out in public and these kids are running around getting all underfoot or crying or whining in public for something. I remember one time I was at Golden Corral at 40/42 had just sat down with my plate and some kid was skating back and forth with their heelies. I had such and urge to stick my leg out and trip them. I think I get even more mad at the parents that can not control their kids in public. If I acted like how some of this under 10yo's acted I would of had my butt smacked. I think some of these parents need theirs smacked as well. Bottom line dr benjamin spock was wrong.

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Back into their car once. They'll move it.

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Some of us are actually paid to do this for a living.

I have heard "Thank You Sir! May I have another" a couple of times this week.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

People who start theads without looking to see that the topic has already been brought up that day. :lol::jester::lol:

10. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I agree,get's on my nerves as well.If I had acted like that as a kid,my dad would have left me at home the next several times until I figured out how to act.
    You should have stuck out your leg!!

11. GarnerGirl2000

People who go to the drs office and dont have their insurance card with them! Seriously stick in it your wallet! And the ones that bring in thier children and let them stand in the chairs and rip up magazines or kick the walls in the waiting room!

12. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I finally though of something. People who grocery shop and stop their carts in the way of others to either chat or ponder what items they've missed. Another is drivers who just have to pass you while on the interstate and then slow down, forcing you to either slow down or pass them. Irritating when you're using the cruise control.

13. ServerSnapper

of moms who live vicariously through their children. Moms who think their little devils are precious. Moms who think we are supposed to think their little monsters are cute. Moms who hold their kids up in restaraunts for all to see. STOP it. YOUR CHILDREN ARE UGLY!

14. GarnerGirl2000

10 cent millionaires! seriously im not impressed!

15. 2not2

2not2 Well-Known Member

I am sick and tired of my husband coming home on Friday after being gone all week and griping about things that haven't been done around the house. Then he proceeds to sleep all weekend or stay for hours at his mother's instead of helping me when I ask him to. I am at home alone all week with four children...GIVE ME A BREAK! :banghead:

16. ServerSnapper

So you do not work? or produce an income?

He works all week so you do not have to work. But yet you complain of him being tired after working for you and the kids all week? Maybe he stays at his moms because there is no whining there? Geez!!

17. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree:

18. VolleyGrl

VolleyGrl Well-Known Member

People bitching about how many kidnap attempt threads there are. I'm glad people want to inform the community about something that may be a serious threat to kids and if they don't take the time to sort through all of the random threads to see if it's been posted I'm not going to hold that against them. It's bitching like that that make people not want to post here at all.

19. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

I am sick and tired of my husband coming home on Friday after being gone all week and griping about things that haven't been done around the house. Then he proceeds to sleep all weekend or stay for hours at his mother's instead of helping me when I ask him to. I am at home alone all week with four children...GIVE ME A BREAK!

Maybe you should go to school while the kids are in school so that you could get a great job in the future should the "D" word happen?

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

:grouphug:

Pack up his laundry for him to take to Mama's, too. :lol: