SICK & TIRED

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kevinsmithii, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

No sympathy for you, I would rather they finish this and their phone calls before leaving their parking space.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

If you are that impatient, head on up to the end of the aisle, park and walk. I don't stalk parking spaces. By the time someone sits there waiting, I can be parked and already in the store. And get fewer dings in my car doors.

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well say Hi! next time.

I am not moving until I feel I can do it safely.

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I think there's a happy medium here. By all means, get the kids situated, get all the seat belts fastened, and get off the phone before you start driving. But if you see someone is waiting for the space, do you really need to fix your makeup or have a long conversation before you get started?

5. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Wow. You sound old. Would you like an ensure with a sip of whiskey on the side? Old Fart

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Safety Professional as an occupation!

7. ServerSnapper

GO figure!

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

of short men with little man complex, they are so annoying (not all short men have it so don't take offense anyone, but the ones that do grate my last nerve - i just want to bitchslap them sometimes)

9. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

:iagree: and a lot of men I come across are shorter than me, so I get it double, lol

10. ServerSnapper

of old women trying to act young. SOmetimes the Redneck shines right through.

11. ServerSnapper

My wife is 5'10 without heels. When those go on forget it!

12. JustAnotherMom

I'm 6' w/out heels, I used to wear them all the time, now I just feel like a giant if I do, lol

13. ServerSnapper

OMG....ok. I can't really reply right now. Maybe another time. 6'. OMG. HOLDING fingers really tight. K . bye bye now.

14. JustAnotherMom

LOL!!

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

lmao, i would love to have your height:cheers: hopefully see ya again Fri nite

16. ServerSnapper

people who hide they are on the board. Why are you so important you want to hide if you are here or not?

17. ServerSnapper

of MTV showing and glorifying Teen Pregnancy. 16 and Pregnant. WOW maybe if I get prego I can be on MTV....WOOHOOO

18. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

yea really BUT atleast they have followed the girls from last year and have shown the tough times that they have all had. and unlike the first season they havent glorified this season as much but still its crazy to have this on TV!

19. ServerSnapper

touche'

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I think this show is very educational. I make my son watch it with me. That reminds me, is there a "Dr Drew is *********" group I can join on facebook?