SICK & TIRED

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kevinsmithii, Apr 14, 2010.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Of people trying to haggle instead of paying the sticker price which is already below wholesale level :x

2. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I am absolutely certain that if you got prego you would be on MTV :jester:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

of people with the "all about me attitude", seriously do some people have to think that every post your post on FB is directed at them personally:rolleyes:

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

of migraines.

5. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i am sick and tired of sick old ladies..lol mother on law, mother, and me
    i am sick and tired of kids who know everything
    i am sick and tired of being fat
    i am sick and tired of the work day dragging and the nights with my famly going so fast
    i am sick and tired of bills and not having enough money at one time to pay them all
    i am sick and tired of whinning ---dogs and kids
    i am sick and tired of butt heads getting everything they want while the working people struggle
    i am sick and tired of mozzarella sticks having so many calories
    etc:x

6. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I agree. I'm sick and tired of the stupid comments people make in the grocery store when I have to ask them to reach something high up on a shelf for me. Duh, do you really have to say "I guess you can't reach it, huh?" And no, it's not cute that I am so short. I do appreciate their help but when I say thank you, the only necessary response is "you're welcome."

7. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Cars? I haven't seen too many vehicle sticker prices below the KBB value.

8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I am tired of people saying or insinuating that others are liars. If one thinks another person is a liar just don't discuss items with them.....shoot they are liars and what they say is a lie. Some people are so stupid.

Sherry

9. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

:iagree:

10. Sherry A.

Tired of people taking an internet forum serious all the time.

Sherry

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:cheers::cheers:

12. Sherry A.

Shut up, arse hole <no smiley>. At least I have a heart. :mrgreen:

Sherry

13. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

sick and tired of hearing about the wake county school board.

Firm believer in sending kids to local schools. If I wanted to send my kid to a school 15 miles away I would of moved 15 miles closer to that school. And if I had two kids that were going to middle school or high school I would want them both in the same school and not two different schools.

14. Sherry A.

Wll I guess I felt yours beating today but mine is always beating, you ole' blow hard. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where's Wayne?

Sherry

15. Sherry A.

Yeah, and I'm ready for him to come back. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Sherry

16. Sherry A.

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

SNOW!!!!!!!!

It was 70 in Montreal yesterday but snowed between 5" and 7" today and it is still coming down!

All I took with me was a thin cloth jacket. BURRRRRRRRR!

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, haven't started them yet, but am already sick of the classes I have to take in Raleigh 2 nights a week for the next month. Blech!!!!!:ack:

19. Sherry A.

The good thing about Montreal is the underground shopping and restaurants. At times I have gotten lost down in that place but the people are friendly and help.

Sherry

20. alen

alen Well-Known Member

IDIOTS using the merge lanes on 40W at the 70 bypass to get ahead of traffic....don't they know that they are the reason traffic is backed up in the first place?!?!