Skynard & Kid Rock Friday?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Jul 20, 2009.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Who's going? :mrgreen:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

heheheh - me and DH:cheers: but you already knew that, can't wait:hurray: also heard that the local band C4 will be playing early and they are awesome, heard them a few months ago

3. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I love the original Skynyrd but Kid Rock makes me want to cut out my ear drums.

4. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

On the lawn with my cut-off jean shorts and lighter... eagerly awaiting a lenghty Freebird encore.

Whoo!

5. harleygirl

No ****! Us too. Theres about 30 of us friends going. I'm so stoked!

6. seabee

seabee Guest

Isn't it the C3 band???? :jester:

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I'm right there with ya on that. Nothing beats original Skynyrd, but Kid Rock is enough to make me want to stay far away, especially after he ruined Sweet Home, Alabama forever.

However, someone can flick a bic there for me during Freebird.

8. Redneck Rich

Me and Juan are going, he aint never seen 'em live. I aint even got 30 friends, how do you put up with that?

9. Redneck Rich

How's about I use the Zippo App on my Iphone in your honor?

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

damn, you a high-falootin' redneck aint cha'? got you an iPhone...and it sounds like you know how to work it too.

8)

11. harleygirl

:lol::lol:

It's tough man, really tough.

Sad thing is if I ever had a party, only 4 people would show up, me, DH, BIL (lives with us) and the cat. :lol::lol::lol:

12. Redneck Rich

Yeah, but I just bought it for the games. The fellas over at the dump think I'm all business-like with texting and all... but I'm really just playin' games. Our little secret.

13. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Ipod? Zippo App? That just ain't right there, RR. Its against the redneck southern code. You're going to have to turn in your whip antenna, gun rack and dixie flag.

:jester:

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey he didn't ruin SHA, just changed it and it is so much fun to sing flying down the road with the top down or sitting in HG's car in the driveway:lol::lol::lol:

15. seabee

seabee Guest

I thought he did a great job on that song... its a cool summer jam... :cheers:

Love the boat with a pole.... :twisted::twisted:

16. crownsjo

crownsjo Well-Known Member

ME !!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Its gonna be a blast from the past and the future!!! I see LS Everytime they are here,been going to LS since ???????? Well I was 13 The 1st time,,,51 now,,,,,they might not be all original but,they don`t let that stop them from rockin it out,year after year,,,

17. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Oh well, I guess I'm just a purist to the original rhythm, but I guess it must have Lynyrd Skynyrd's blessings though since they're touring together. To me, however, SHA is already the best summer song. I will give Kid Rock some credit, though. The song he did a few years ago, "Only God Knows Why" was probably his best one IMHO. That's the only one I've cared for that much.

18. harleygirl

Cocky is one of my fav's :lol::lol:

19. LETSGOEERS!!!

LETSGOEERS!!! Well-Known Member

I'll be there in my camo shorts, WVU shirt and confederate flag ball cap. What a great way to start the weekend. Might just wear the same thing the next night at the Charlie Daniel's Band concert at Moore Square. :cheers:

20. seabee

seabee Guest

What???? This is the family side ya know... :jester: