Snoopy's Hot Dogs coming to 40/42!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jun 21, 2010.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I don't do hotdogs either, unless they are Nathan's All Beef....

but Snoopy's has THE BEST chicken salad!!

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I agree, a Sweet Tomatoes would be awesome.

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

welcome to Stereotypical Demographics 101...can we get a bookstore? honestly, i'm kinda surprised there's no Krispy Kreme yet.

4. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I actually dont live too far from there! They do have good hotdogs and hamburgers! :)

5. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

We need a K&W or K&S cafeteria! Or even an Olive Garden or Ragazzi's. How about a real good seafood restaraunt?

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Might as well stick to eating at Golden Corral. As for good seafood, that doesn't exist for 99% of southerners unless it's FRIED

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I like cafeterias better than buffets. With a cafeteria, you can tailor your meal according to what you feel like eating and paying for.

8. KellBell

I am in the 1%. I am southern and I do not eat fried seafood.

9. snapper

snapper Well-Known Member

Cool Snoopys...Well I had it in Raleigh a couple of times..It was ok..Nothing to rave about..maybe since it's closer I can try some of their other items...

Just like Chargrill in white oak..I had it the other day and the burger was soooo boring..The meat had no flavor...I would just rather goto cookout..It would have cost me less..

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Me neither. :ack:

11. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I eat seafood cooked in a variety of ways,, fried, broiled, grilled, boiled, raw, blackened, baked....and my Southern bona fides are unquestionable.

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'll admit... I wasn't much on red hotdogs when I first moved here... and my stomach didn't like them much either. But with some time, I like them now and my stomach has adjusted.... it only took 13 years! I do like a variety of hot dogs... Oscar Meyers, Brightleaf, Kayem, Sabrett & Nathans!!

The best places to get dogs in my NSHO is Crickets, Jones's, Flowers market in Archer Lodge on 42, and Snoopys.

:cheers:

13. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

see the char-grill thread. white oak is not owned by the same people as hillsborough st...don't discount all chargrills because of a lame one

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

someone say chicken salad!!!! i love good chicken salad but it is not always easy to find - now i will have to check it out and Swinkles, are you there on Saturdays too, would love to stop by too.

15. harleygirl

you KNOW swinkles, we were in BNI together. 8)

16. swinkles

swinkles Well-Known Member

Yes, I am there on Saturdays - weather permitting... It's best to follow me on Facebook, I post if I am or am not going to be out everyday. Hope to see you out there! I had a very nice gentleman from here stop by and see me today! It was nice to put a name with a face.

I know Harley Girl :)

17. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

18. swinkles

swinkles Well-Known Member

19. harleygirl

:lol::lol:

Don't let everyone know that. :mrgreen:

20. KellBell

I am a chicken salad snob....so I only rave about the good ones. :mrgreen: