Snow tomorrow night????

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Feb 14, 2009.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

We're going out a little later to get some wings and beer, then to the store for the stuff to make the pot of chili.

Craig

2. monaco177

monaco177 Guest

Let It Snow

Let It Snow

Let It Snow

3. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Hubbies flight just got cancelled for tomorrow am.... Yikes

4. seabee

seabee Guest

see you tonight then...:cheers:

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I was in Food Lion this morning at 8:30 and there was nobody there and they had plenty of everything. They said the big crowds came yesterday.

6. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

DH works at the Food Lion on 70 and he said they were pretty busy too.

Everyone talking about chili, guess I am being different...I am having some homemade vegetable soup for dinner.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I pressure cooked some chicken breast earlier today. Made chicken salad with some and will probably make chicken noodle soup with the rest. Probably best for DH anyway.

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

FL has cube steak on sale. I made a large dish of country style steak w/gravy, mash pot for lunch! Yummy!! Think I'm going to go pick up some more while its on sale and freeze it....:)

9. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

From what I read on WRAL just now it sounds like Johnston County isn't expected to get much :confused:

10. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

yeah that's what they have been saying for a while now. i'm so glad.

11. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray:

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I went to FL today after church....early church.....and it WAS MADNESS!! pure madness. I hope it does NOT snow!

13. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I work out in Goldsboro. I know the weather out there is not going to be as bad as in Raleigh. But with the way the sand and salt the roads I won't get to a decent road till I hit Smithfield. I have a 500.00 deductable on my one functioning vehicle, I mate less then a 1/5th of that in a day. My money says. If the roads are icy and slick... stay at home and take a vacation day.

14. ncmom

ncmom Well-Known Member

From wral ... "Two days worth of rain have soaked road surfaces, preventing crews from the standard practice of pre-treatment, Kirsch said."
    http://www.wral.com/weather/story/4640679/

So be careful even on the major roadways.

15. Sporadic2000

Sporadic2000 Well-Known Member

Are Johnston County Schools delayed tomorrow? I would like to know before I go to bed instead of being woken up by the phone at 6.

16. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Not yet

17. Sporadic2000

ooooh it's snowing at my house.

18. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

where do you live?

19. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

There's snow falling at my house now. I hope the kids don't lose another day of spring break ... but everything sure is beautiful covered in snow :)

20. Sporadic2000

50 and 42