So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

The prize! LMAO.

Welcome newbies!

2. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

:lol::shock:

3. MisunderstoodMind

MisunderstoodMind Well-Known Member

No school like the old school. Aquanet aerosol and Schaffer's beer are such vivid memories from the metal years. Couple that with some Mad Dog 20/20 and some Thunderbird and we're ready to roll.

4. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Ceas and Parrots?

Sounds like you have a had babit of balking talkwards and witching your sletters. It can be a treal rip to lak tike pat at tharties when dreople are punk. It hesses with meir theads. Especially at Pristmas Charties when seople are pinging Bingle Jells, Nilent Sight and Cere Homes Clanta Saus.

(yes, I can really talk this way without a problem)

5. MisunderstoodMind

MisunderstoodMind Well-Known Member

LMAO! Thing is I didn't have any problems understanding ya. My personal favorite is "Merrily High on Ding Dongs."

6. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

The things I learned from Hee-Haw...............

Archie Campbell was the master of talking like that. I heard him tell the story of Rindercella, her Mugly Other and her Three Sad Bisters and I was on the floor. I took my little tape recorder I had at the time and waited until I knew that episode was coming on again and taped the story. I wrote it down word for word and learned it and then began using it for other words and shortly learned how to do it. After I heard it first time, I just HAD to learn how to do that. What is funny is a friend and I can do the same thing quite well so we can have normal conversations like that and no one can figure it out. It's hilarious!

7. Titleist

Titleist Guest

30, male in Benson. Never been married and no kids. Love sports, outdoors, photography and dirt track racing. I love my guns too! Got a 2 year old boxer dog. Graduated college in 2001, with a degree in advertising and graphic design.

8. MY2TWINS

MY2TWINS Guest

MY2TWINS WHO AM I?

I am a 40 year old married female, mother of 3 year old twins.... I live on Cleveland Road, I have 3 jobs by choice and I am very opinionated...:lol:

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You will fit in well! ;)

Welcome all!

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Really? You choose to have 3 jobs in addition to 3 YO twins? When do you see them?
    I'm Cleo, and I'm opinionated too. <wink>

11. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Maybe she considers the house/kids, etc. a job and then a full time job and a pt job...who knows.:mrgreen:

I always say I have two FT jobs...one I get paid for in money, and one I get paid for emotionally!:mrgreen:

12. plummobile

plummobile Well-Known Member

Hello

I'm 54, female, divorced. I have three children (26,20,11). I work at a local medical center and am retired military (Army). Been lurking on the board for years. Occassionally, I put in my two cents, but I would rather watch the fireworks from afar.

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol: Welcome to the funny farm.

Welcome all NEWBIES!

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

who am I ?

44 year old, single, mother of one. I like walks on the beach, dancing, and I'm not afraid to make...ooops wrong profile.
    I love a good debate. I am intelligent, funny,and loud sometimes. I am an ex-yankee and I can say that since I have been wholeheartedly adopted by the folks of Johnston County and 4042.com. Occasionally, ok most of the time, I still speak a bit odd -- or at least that is what they tell me. I love dawgs and I have two. One of which is named and pictured as the real Peppercorns.

15. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Long time, no see! I see your brat daily! ;) (I can say that 'cause I love her)

16. tatertot36

tatertot36 Well-Known Member

Okay...here goes. I have been browsing for a couple of months now and decided that it was time to jump on the bandwagon.

I am 38 years old, married for almost 10 years. I have 2 boys, 8 and 6 and 2 step-daughters 22 and 18. I have 2 cats and my husband has 1 dog.

I moved to Johnston County from Texas 2 years ago so my husband could be closer to his parents. I am originally from Louisiana but had lived in Texas for 8 years prior to moving here.

I am a RN working in the ED - actually working right now - at least at work right now ;)

17. cvfdcaptain

cvfdcaptain Well-Known Member

here goes!

im 33 years old, married (2nd time) finally to the woman of my dreams, im a professional fireman in wake co, my screen name stands for my rank with the cleveland fire dept where ive been a member for about 5 years! if you see me coming,,, get outa my way!!!!LOL! (oh yea i forgot, no kids,,,, YET)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Yeah i think i saw ya coming last week on 40, i saw a Cleveland Fire Dept SUV/truck whatever you want to call it doing a uturn right past the 312 exit going back to 312 and it said Chief:-D

19. cvfdcaptain

cvfdcaptain Well-Known Member

nope not me ! it was the chief though! im a captain, drive a white z-71 with a big logo on the the back window and a smaller CAR4 on the lower left corner

20. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

You think you would be considered loud???? OK, you are intelligent and funny!! And yes, I'm the 47 yr old male who occasionally sees your daughter around WJHS.