So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Congrats, Pepps!!!

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:hurray: Peppercorns!!!!

3. le

le Well-Known Member

To quote Kaci, "Party, someone say party." :lol:

4. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

<----shut up...lollololollolol - love ya.

It's been a long road but I am happy. THere are some that have been typing back at me for years now. They have seen, read, and tried to help me through when things were the darkest. Been by their keyboards when I was in need..some I have met face to face - others - i have no clue who you are. You could be standing beside me now and I would not know it. Like waves across the ocean, some have gotten close, then moved on...but many of you , my fellow 4042.ers have played an important role in my life.. and I wish to thank each of you!
    no.... I am not dying, or moving.. just sentimental..Wanted you folks to know how important you are! THank you!

oh yeah and to the ones who don't like me.. you can kiss my Irish, ex-yankee-ish, behind....LOL!!!!

sentimental moment is over now...please return to normal beotching mode....
    thank you .

5. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

oh yeah......and yes..................@$@(&$^#% -PARTY!!!

i love a good party!

6. ebabe 1216

ebabe 1216 Well-Known Member

Female, married, 4 kids(one is grown and out of home) other 3 are all teens. I have 6 dogs ,(ok ya but 4 are under 10 lbs so alone they don't count as an entire dog ) hehe that's what I tell myself anyway, 1 hamster, 1 guinea pig, 2 frogs , my user name is that my hubby calls me, and the current avatar is my chi/fox terrier mix "willie"

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

welcome!! hope you enjoy oz!

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

welcome!! so glad you stuck around. :hurray:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

welcome aboard, glad you are sticking around. BTW, except for the fact that i only still have one left at home your household sounds a lot like mine:lol:

10. ebabe 1216

ebabe 1216 Well-Known Member

thanks ! I can always click my heals and go home riiight????:p

11. seabee

seabee Guest

Or we can pour water on you...:jester:

12. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

as long as you are wearing ruby slippers.

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hehehe, reminds me of one of my favorite lines when i love going out in the rain, i am a b*** not a witch, i don't melt:lol:

14. PowerTim

PowerTim Well-Known Member

First post! I am a 42 y.o. male and have been married for over 20 years! I relocated with my company to Raleigh and moved to the Cleveland community last summer. I have a 19 y.o. son in colege @ WCU and a 17 y.o. daughter in her junior year @ WJHS. As for my avatar, I'm a Simpsons fan and I think ths is what I would look like as a Simpsons character. My username is a reference to my job, as I work for the power company. (Don't ask which one, there is only one.) :-D

15. siameselover

siameselover Well-Known Member

i am 51 married 20 years. i have 3 grown children and one adorable granddaughter.i collect penguins.i have 3 cats ,grady a 18 lb russian blue, sinnamen a 5 month old flame point siamese(his nickname is rotten) and siamen a 8 month old siamese mix. he is my baby and a mamas boy! my cat of 15 years, penguin, died in june.

16. allie

allie Member

I am a 58 yo female, with 3 grown children and 4 grandchildren. My beloved husband recently died. I have never done this before so you won't see an avatar until I get someone to show me how that is done. I like reading what other's say and think, so you may have noticed me around just reading. My name on here is my dog's name. I had tried using several other names and they were already taken. I have 3 dogs, 1 cat and a koi pond.

17. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! You'll find this board a great source of information - whatever you want to know about the area, somebody here is bound to have the answers. Join in the conversations, just remember never to take anything personally! It's all just words on a screen, to borrow an expression from Cleopatra.

18. allie

allie Member

Thank you KDsGrandma

Thanks, I have been reading a lot of the posts here and have found them helpful and interesting. There seems to be a lot of good people on this site. Thanks again. :)

19. WVELEM

WVELEM Active Member

oops i almost used caps--i have been very shy writing/responding to threads since i accidentally, wrote in caps and most of the 40/42 community blasted me for incidentally doing so---i am in the medical profession i promise most of you have seen me. i have been married for almost 14 yrs, one child, not spoiled. we are not from jc we are from the west and the north. we are good, nice and honest people--(we know how southerns feel about the north):boxing::lol:

20. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Welcome to all the newbies!