So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I am honored somebody named your dog after me.

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

There's a smart-**s comment here somewhere...... :twisted:

3. go4gin

go4gin Active Member

This is the 1st time I noticed this post. I am a 52 yo female, born in NY grew up in Raleigh, then married a Canadian. When he passed away I came back to NC although I still spend a lot of time up North either NY or Canada.

No human kids lots of 4 legged ones though...LOL! Included in that list are horses, dogs and cats. Gee, can you tell I am an animal lover?

I DO NOT remember NC as being so darn HOT! I tend to get out of here when it becomes an inferno...absolutely positively LOVE winter here. So If you guys run into a real tall woman wearing shorts in January and February, it's probably me! And yea, I even have on sandals in the winter. This is nothing compared to Winter in Ontario...LOL!

4. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Welcome back! :hurray:

I'm sorry you're returning under sad circumstances... :grouphug:

5. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

he is completly harmles trust me iv known him my whole life!

6. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

ok ill do it!!!!
    i am 43 yrs old, I have been married to the man of my dreams for 13 yrs. i am a southern girl at heart I was born n raised in SOUTH Jersey. we have three great kids . Mine, His ,and Ours
    Mine 23 yr old Teacher in wake county, His(He is mine to heart) still here at home and attending college.with full time job. and Ours 12 yrs attends cleveland middle school. and makes me very proud of her accomplishments, 3 four leged members BoJangles ( not after chicken but the old song) a westy terrier, Brandy , Choc. lab and Polly the crazy cat that doesnt know she is a cat. i have been here in this gloriouose place since 1998 i have never been happier. ok now my name here is because my subdivision is full of Fruits, Flakes and nuts and my neighbors come to me for all kinds o stuff. did i forget anything? lol

7. Hoof-Hearted

Hoof-Hearted Well-Known Member

Well yea you forgot me. you Loveing Brother. :beathorse:

8. ready to be HOME!!

Hi! My name is Justin and I'm 21 years old and single. I have 3 "kids" Jack, Whiskey, and Bonzo, my Thoroughbred horses. I'm on my way home after serving a 1 year tour in support of Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan. My dad has an account here (ecave) and I started mine to thank everyone for their support on the threads he has written concerning my service. So that's sums up half of my username, the rest is pretty easy, I absolutely LOVE America, but being a patriot I am deeply ashamed by the lack of respect for my flag, constitution, pledge, and I'm fed up. But thanx to all of you who LOVE YOUR COUNTRY and SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!! I enjoy training horses, riding horses, hunting, and so on, I'm a country boy who believes for working for a dollar instead of having someone else make a dollar for you, or stealing from the poor to make the rich richer.

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

W00T! :grouphug: Welcome home! And thank you for all you do!

10. ECAVE

ECAVE Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's my boy!!!!

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree::iagree::hurray::hurray:

12. On the go

On the go Well-Known Member

I'm on my third user name since I keep forgetting my password and can never get a response from the admin.

Before On the go, my user name was Slate (Hi Michelle and Tassy).

I grew up in Wilson, went to Meredith from 89-93, and met the love of my life while working at Spinnakers in Cary. We moved out here in 1996.

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I can see you are proud and thanks for raising one so patriotic.

Sherry

14. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

Welcome to my world :lol:

15. BossRotton

BossRotton Well-Known Member

Well let's see.....

"Wow, there are so many new members on here and i think the last time we did this was almost 2 years ago. A few simple questions, are you male or female, what age range, kids or none, married or single, what does your avatar name stand for, etc? "

Male, 44 years of age, no kids..allergic, Married and together for over 20 years. Spoiled rotten Boss.

16. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

How come this thread gets a sticky and JenniferK's monstrous thread doesn't?

17. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

That made me lol! Me too!!!

18. seaoats

seaoats Guest

Just joined 4042.com tho we have lived here 30 years and raised our children here. I am a grandmother, used to be a kindergarten teacher many years ago and now am a jewelry designer selling my handmade jewelry on etsy.com. Is it ok to put my etsy shop address? www.seaoatsdesigns.etsy.com If not, just delete it.
    FB page http://www.facebook.com/Seaoatsjewelrydesigns

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
  19. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Surprised nobody has commented yet...

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

You did! 8)