So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Hi Nemo. How'd you end up in this tank?

2. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:lol: I missed this. Welcome Nemo!

3. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

:lol:

4. go4gin

go4gin Active Member

Been lurking here for quite awhile...LOL! Widow, female 53. Handle is the name of one of my all time favorite Kentucky Derby winners, if I'm not mistaken my avatar is Curlin another favorite horse. Gee, can you tell I'm a racing ( horse racing ,that is) fanatic?

5. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Welcome! I used to follow harness racing and standardbreds when a friend worked at one of the tracks ... and then later worked for a rescue. Not nearly as fun as watching the thoroughbred racing, tho... watching a horse at a full run is a gorgeous sight!

Jump right in and get your hooves wet ... and welcome to 4042.

6. countrydan

countrydan Well-Known Member

I am 65 and retired near Clayton. I am married with two little dogs I love very much. I have a passion for photography, telescopes and i love children.
    I am a former tv broadcaster and worked with dmv for 8 years. I have had an exciting life with some pretty good jobs...now that I want to return to work...I can't even get a job at WALMART! :)

7. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Oh, we LOOOOVE Walmart around here ... (or maybe not so much ;) ). Wish there were more jobs to go around. What sort of photos do you like to take?

Welcome to 4042.com!

8. countrydan

countrydan Well-Known Member

I especially like to take closeups of flowers. I also do some astrophotography. I used to be a professional photographer, but now it's just a hobby. I have a number of pics posted on my facebook page if you would like to check them out.

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Welcome Dan, looking forward to you joining in

11. Leixlip

Leixlip Active Member

Female, married, 14 yr old son. Moved in May from further down Cleveland/Smithfield end. We love being closer to everything and try to shop local. Work full time as RN, taking classes at JCC to earn advanced degree. Stay close to home most of the time otherwise.

12. DWright

DWright Guest

I'm new again.

I posted here long time ago but forgot all my sign in stuff...
    So I'm in here as DWright..., I'm Male, 42, 2 daughters- 15 and 12, wife is pickle, and my avatar probably doesnt' show up... but its a Ford 100 from the '60's. I just liked the body style from that era. My body style was better then too!

13. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Considering you were 1 (or less) in the 60's, you didn't have a body style. :jester:

14. Bradley90

Bradley90 Member

Have been browsing for a while but finally joined.

Male, divorced, with three kids, two still in college. Age? Early-retired.

Username --- Bradley was my best friend from my college days. He died in 1990 when he was just 40 years old. Just my way of remembering him.

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I am sure he would appreciate your memorial.

Welcome!

16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Glad you could join us and as an aside, don't let the people here get on your nerves too bad......LOL

17. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Bradley90, love the meaning behind your name! Welcome to our big, dysfunctional family! :cheers:

18. Islandgirl

Islandgirl Guest

Hello from coastal NC!

Hey guys! Some of you may remember me as "Magnolia", from some time ago.

I'm married now, and living on the coast. I thought I would touch base with my friends from 4042. I miss our discussions and hearing about how everyone is doing.

Hope everyone is doing great, and ready for a great summer!

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Welcome back! :cheers:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey girl, great to hear you are doing so good, you have been missed!