So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I believe he was on the flight line... but if he sees this I'm sure he'll chime in.

We've been over to White Rabbit, they have some really good beers! We like Deep River better than Double Barley. Have you checked out the new bottle shops in the area, 40/42 Craft Beverage and Clayton Beverage?

2. Crash

Crash Member

Been to Clayton Beverage a couple times. I haven't been to the 40/42 shop. I'll check it out. What's your favorite type of beer? Some of my favorites are Kolsch, ESB, Saison, free, and a good pumpkin ale.

I've been trying to decide what I want to brew next. It's between an Irish red, possibly an ESB, or a good stout. Of course that will change as I stare at the ingredients and will certainly be inspired into brewing something like I did this summer, a fireball blonde. Not as good as it sounded.

3. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Hi late 20's State grad, bought a house in the area a year ago and lurking since. Decided to go on a posting spree today so also decided to intro myself.

Member of CERT (http://www.fema.gov/community-emergency-response-teams) for both Cary and Clayton; hense the name. Want more info or want to join, feel free to msg me.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Welcome Certdude, this can be a great place for information on our local community!

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

It is impressive that someone who graduated from State in the late 20's was still in the housing market a year ago. Anyone in their 90's who is online posting on a message board is alright by me. Welcome.

6. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

That's sharp right there. LOL. good one

7. certdude

certdude Well-Known Member

Not quite that old ;) but interesting interpretation of what I said.

8. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

I believe this person would be 100 by now. Rock on brah.

9. High Plains Drifter

High Plains Drifter Well-Known Member

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year. Stole many a man's soul and faith. I was 'round when Jesus Christ had his moment of doubt and pain. Made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.

Pleased to meet you. Hope you guess my name.

But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  10. DAH22

DAH22 Well-Known Member

Gone too long!

Been gone too long, but tried to read the newest happenings when I could. So glad to see so many of the original people still here! Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing great!

11. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

ServerSnapper SS by most of you...

I just wanted to mention things have changed for me in a positive manner and life has been put in check. I am not an ******* anymore. You will see. I am retired now. But just got recruited by a large bank to do forensic security. Take care and if you have been bothered by viruses, malware, worms, or trojans. Reach out. I will see what I can do.

12. elims

elims Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the human race, SS - glad you're safe and sound!

13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:iagree: :cheers:

14. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

:iagree:

15. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

16. big rob

big rob Member

37 y/o male hence the avatar, married for the 2nd time and I like this one a lot better.
    4 children; 2 boys and 2 girls, ages 20, 18, 8, 7 and I love them dearly. I am hard-working, honest and fair.
    I enjoy welding and building things out of steel, especially for my 4x4's. I am also kind of a tool junkie and like to fix things that most would call junk. My wife says tinkering is in my blood, and I think she may be right.
    I love music as I played professionally for many years, but now days I want a family more than playing for drunks for little to no money.
    That lifestyle was one of many reasons the first marriage didn't work.
    Nice forum by the way

17. poppin cork

poppin cork Well-Known Member

Welcome dude.

Hught likes this.
  18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I agree!