So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. 26, female, 1 - 5 year old son, seperated. Name says it all for me!

2. krattie

krattie Well-Known Member

36, female, married almost 15 years, 2 kids (6 & 3), 2 dogs (1 large & 1 tiny) lived here 5 years, moved from Cola., SC

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Just bumping up in case there are any more newbies who want to post. BTW, just catching up on reading this and gotta say so happy for ya Elims:-D

4. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Female 20s I have one child daughter. I am not married but I am seeing someone kinda, we have broke up 4 times since jan. we are trying to work out his problems right now so it may take a while considering he has so many of them.

5. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Time to move on, girl... YOU CAN NOT CHANGE HIM!!!!! ;)

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I know, but he has some good qualities . Its more of a lust thing lol If he would just not speak we'd get along fine.

7. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

Everyone has some good qualities. It's all the other stuff that makes a marriage miserable. (Ask any of the divorced ones on this forum.) And you can get the lust thing anywhere. Do you want to talk with him every day for the next 40+ years? :confused:

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

God no lol

9. foxfire

foxfire Member

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ah, the joys of parenthood:lol: The wonderful thing about children is that they will never cease to amaze you.

11. HXCforCHRIST

HXCforCHRIST Well-Known Member

20 Yrs old, male, no kids not married, ummm what else??? my sn is that because that is what I am Hardcore for Christ.. but not as in Ormly HXC. And my avatar is a Christ centered Pro-life website.

I think that is about it

12. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

lol

13. Clif

Clif Guest

Perhaps, and this just might be a wild guess, but it could be that SHE IS NOT YOU!

14. mslusk

mslusk Well-Known Member

hi everyone,
    I'm pretty new to the forum (no avatar - will figure it out someday), mostly "lurking" but I've posted a few times... mostly to see how may posts I have to post before moving up from "junior member" to full-fledged member :)
    I'm 36, married to an amazing guy (just had our 13th anniversary in May - together for 17yrs). One daughter, 7. Originally from NJ (yep, another Yankee, though I was born in GA), graduated from NCSU (microbiology & genetics), work in biotech. 3 furry kids (cats) and my daughter's current batch of sea-monkies - remember those?! My user name is my name.
    Glad to meet y'all!

15. male
    24 yo
    single
    screen name in behalf of my First name and where am i from lol``

PS: this is the first ID i regeist in a foreign BBS,how exicting i am.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Gotta agree with ya there.:-D Pirate Looks at Forty is one of my favs.

BTW, bumping up for some of the newbies who have started hanging around since i haven't been on here so much lately.

17. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I'm 46 years old, happily married to my high school sweetheart for 27 years. No "real" kids, 5 furry ones. 3 cats, 2 dogs. I've been around these forums for a couple of years, but I don't consider myself a lurker so much as a "toe-dipper." Don't have an avatar, and my screen name is a childhood thing.

18. Strawbaleman

Strawbaleman Well-Known Member

DOB 1958

a Wake Co. Deputy until the Lord leads me down another road

got a beautiful bride of 13 yrs and a 12 yr old daughter who’s maturing into a terrific young lady

avid gardener especially with straw bales, hence the name

finally found the avatar I was looking for with one of my favorite scriptures

a fellow Deputy, who lives in the Cleveland Community turned me on to this site which I think is 10-8 (LEO talk for great!)

hope you don’t mind a northern Wake Co fella dropping in; my Pop lives off NC42 outside Willow Spring, so that’s some kin that’s close to the 4042 community

Kent

19. claytonsassy

claytonsassy Well-Known Member

female ~ 45 looking closely at 46 the good lord willing
    recently returned to the classroom to teach after an extended absence to rear 2 beautiful (inside and out) children (15 and 17)
    married 21 years
    democrat ~ believe that my voice does count
    grew up in eastern nc
    prefer being outside hiking, gardening, contemplating the world spinning over any indoor activity
    avatar -- we are more alike than different and need to find the common ground for the common good
    screen name speaks for itself

20. tawiii

tawiii Guest

Alright, I'll give in.............Male, 41 yr. old. Environmental Engineer for the state (DOT). No pets, love bicycling, love weight lifting, love golf, house falling apart, and so on.