Something To Think About

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Tom Servo, May 25, 2014.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Are you really going to argue in a Memorial Day thread? Move along children. There are more appropriate threads to pollute. Let this one return to honoring those who fought so that we could have the freedom to do this.

2. Tom Servo

Tom Servo Well-Known Member

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

3. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

So? Are we all supposed to be impressed? Your comment above is irrelevant to Memorial Day anyway. Come back on November 11 when it will be meaningful, that is if you served honorably.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

My apologies. I have put the other person on Ignore. I should not have even responded.

I do thank all those who gave up the ultimate in life for us.

Sherry

5. Palisade

Palisade Well-Known Member

I don't much care what you think of me. What I do care about is how you give a pass to someone who claims to have served but was nothing more than an army brat.

But then you and Wayne always seem to come to her defense so I don't see why this should surprise me.

6. tukasiya

tukasiya Well-Known Member

You and Sherry's post about serving was irrelevant to Memorial Day. How's that for a surprise? As for you, either you don't know the real meaning of Memorial Day or your mention of serving and DD-214 was just another grasp for attention.

See you on November 11.