Spankings?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Dec 10, 2009.

1. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks a pop in the mouth (not a fist mind you) is still appropriate.....

At least if I go to hell, I'll have good company....lol....

2. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

never too old....my dad beat my *** last week and im 35

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't know, but sure wish they did!! LOL. My Grandmother is a very sweet woman, but she had a lot to do and not much patience for young'uns under foot with a farm to take care of. We used to use those old fiberglass fishing poles (minus the fishing stuff) as switches for the cows when we would put them in the barn for milking. At least they didn't use those on us, LOL. Those things were wicked!

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'll never say never, but I hope not to it with DS. But his mouth is getting smarter all the time................................:?

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

:idea: new invention! Slap-on, slap off! :lol:

6. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

OH kids! :mrgreen:

I feel guilty when I popped my son in his mouth one time. He said.. WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! I had to explain to him what sassy was.

Luckly, baby koo is more afraid of the flyswat & has very sensitive feelings but, if she is anything like her ma, I have my work cut out for me!!! :?

I got popped in the mouth 3 times by my dad. It was when I got brave and like the rookie I was, I was standing within arms reach. It is amazing how I vividly remember the clarity I found the instant I got smacked. :idea: Almost as if he shocked me with a defibrillator. POOF! Oh that's what you meant...darn that sassy mouth 10-4! Yes, sir! Got it Dad! :lol:

7. Daredevil

Daredevil Well-Known Member

I tried that once when I was about 12ish. Told dad "I'm gonna call the cops on you if you spank me.", He handed me the phone and said "Go ahead, But remember, its gonna take them atleast 15 minutes to get here, and your rear-end is mine until they do." Needless to say, I handed him the phone back and got my whoopin.

I've got 4 kids (all teens now), and I cant say that ever had to spank any of them. But they KNOW I will do it if I have to. I think that makes all the difference. I dont want them to be scared of me, but I definately think they need to know that if you force me, I will wear ya out.

I'm 38 and I know I could take my dad, but I dont think I ever could disrespect him like that. If I did something now that he felt the need to pop me for, I'd soak it up and just tell him "Look old man, thats your free one. The next one, we are gonna scrap."

8. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I used to think Hugh was my cyber dad.... lol

9. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

dang, you sound like my mom.

10. Sporadic2000

Sporadic2000 Well-Known Member

In school we had the "board" of education. It was a giant paddle! I'm glad I never got hit with it.

11. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Well that's what the Dominatrix usually says....oops wrong discussion.... carry one

:jester:

12. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

will u marry me? :mrgreen:

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

All this started over grades. Grades, which by the way, may not have been final.....they're progress reports, and I believe a make up assignment wasn't included.

All I said was, bring me something home that says this is no longer the grade, and you can have your life back, until that time, you (your phone, the computer, your social life) belong to me.

I swear.....and I used to wonder why my Daddy drank....

14. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

My son is expected to be tall like I am (and the rest of my side of the fam) Hubby said if he ever gets to big to spank him... He'll just shoot'em.

KIDDING of course!! But he's 7 now and doesn't know any different...NOW :lol:

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Oh I've done that one before myself. Funny how they can never get the teacher to write that letter :confused:

16. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

You are never ever ever too old for a spanking!!

I beat my kids so they know I love them....lol

No, really my kids are at the age that taking their favorite toy/game/phone away is more punishment to them than any spanking. There are times they they still get a good spanking but it has to be something pretty bad. Sometimes a good thump on their head will get their attention!

[​IMG]

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

my favorite line with mine was that i gave you life, i can sure as hell take it away:lol::lol: spankings - never too old, just chased the 24 yo around the kitchen the other day with the flyswatter:cheers:

18. We spank, but lately it doesn't seem to be working. :x Taking something away that they want has been the best punishment - so far. The problem is it has to be something they'll really miss. I took my daughter's Nintendo DS away months ago and she's never asked for it back.:banghead:

19. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

We got spanked but not very often. The last time I remember any physical punishment, I was 16 and got a face full of suds for mouthing off when Mom was doing dishes. The one and only time she ever slapped my face, and she felt awful about it. Her rule was that she would never slap our faces. I'm sure I deserved it. Her weapon of choice was usually the hairbrush or flyswatter on a bare thigh. Dad's big ole hands were enough!

However, I still laugh when I think of the time my 18 year old brother was being disrespectful, and Mom made him lie face down on the couch and spanked his butt! The humiliation factor was the true punishment!

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

16 seems to be the common age for getting our mouths backhanded, LOL.