Speeding on Sommerset

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mudpie, Dec 19, 2007.

1. shawk22

shawk22 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it snows SOOOO much in this area!!! So the one day every two years that it snows is more important than the other 729 days they could be making your neighborhood safer? Now that there is some serious priority issues.

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Wells is the "Developer". We pulled them up because our friendly neighborhood sheriff's deputy (NOT Wells) suggested we do that lest somebody damage their car on the speedbumps and we be responsible for the repairs - Wells was not even the one who called the sheriff's dept. And don't worry, I also discussed it with Wells so that we could work together and come up with ideas to make the neighborhood better/safer (ie Neighborhood Watch/Covenants).

And maybe if my neighbors drove with some common sense, I wouldn't have to install speedbumps. But, it sure was funny to watch you all slow down and crawl over them. Even funnier were the people who did not realize they were there and "WHAMMO!". Seriously, who drives 45 in a subdivision with no outlet? Dee dee deeeeeeee!

Isn't it better to know the whole story? Then you don't look like an ***.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

tacks, glass, screws or nails :twisted:

4. Daredevil

Daredevil Well-Known Member

Go on Craigslist and get all the free toys, balls, etc you can get and sprinkle them in the street around the neighborhood. Grab your video camera and start taping. Someone speeding on camera doesnt have nearly psychological the effect of someone flattening a big wheel @45. Take the tape and make copies for the sherrifs dept, city council, anyone else you can think of.

Its fairly rare in my neighborhood, I usually just yell @ them and never see them again.