St. Regis at Topsail Island

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Allioop, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Allioop

Allioop Well-Known Member

Anyone stayed here before? We are thinking of renting a condo here in a few weeks. I've been to Topsail many, many times but never stayed at St. Regis.

2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

The real St. Regis -

[​IMG]

3. tatorgirl

tatorgirl Active Member

It has been maybe 10 years since we stayed at the St. Regis. At that time it was a little run down and needed work. However, I understand the resort has undergone major renovations and assessed all the owners to cover the cost. We were up there last week and commented that it looked a lot better. For the last 9 years we have stayed at the Villa Capriani and really enjoy the atmosphere there. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

4. Allioop

The Villa Capriani is very nice! I stayed there once a long time ago during the off season. It is out of our price range for the peak season. I found a condo at St. Regis that was priced reasonably. I looked at a bunch of pics of it online. We decided to go for it since there was only one week left available this summer. It happen to be the week we wanted!

5. Local Lady

Local Lady Well-Known Member

Rented a unit for a week at St Regis a couple of years ago. Loved it. Units are all individually owned so some are nicer than others. Check pics & details carefully. Ours was a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, oceanview. Outdoor pool, indoor pool in a separate bldg. Very nice restaurant upstairs from units. Beachfront. Can't wait to go again one day.

6. Allioop

Yay! This makes me feel good about our decision. We also picked a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with an oceanview. The pics for this room looked nice compared to some others there. lol!