Super Hero Name?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by elims, Sep 5, 2006.

1. elims

elims Well-Known Member

I was just chatting with a friend of mine ...

What would be your super hero name, and why? What's your gimmick ... catch phrase... etc..

I'm already known as Doppler Girl to a few (a nickname given to me by above mentioned friend). I LOVE weather related stuff, and almost always have a link up to the current conditions.

After I've saved the day, my gimmick and catch phrase will be this: I'll pull out a portable doppler radar, check the stats, put on a big cheesy smile and say "Looks like rain!"
    I'll pose for the cameras, then fly off in to the clouds.

How 'bout y'all? C'mon ... it's a boring rainy day ... have some fun!!

2. Squire

Squire Guest

i would be manic depressive man.

i would fly in and bum everyone out then fly off again to find more people to depress! :D

UP UP and AWAY!!!

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

4. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I have no idea who I would be! :?

5. concernedperson

concernedperson Well-Known Member

GOOBERMAN.
    " Look, up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a paper airplane, no it's Gooberman." Able to leap tall trashcans in a single bound.
    My powers would get stronger when I ate Goober candy. I would be unlike any other man. I would be able to walk away from a nagging wife without her getting mad, and then with my glaring eyesight, I could make her watch a Nascar race with me and she would enjoy it. Now that's a hero. :lol:

6. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I would be NOSY GIRL...dont know how useful it would be but dang I am nosy...I am trying to get bette with age!!! :D :D :D