tanning

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by cmdknw06, Feb 19, 2007.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Most gyms offer tanning. Some offer with membership only. Fit For Life offers it too. Beds are good, prices are good. Just don't know if you have to be a member. Give them a call. They're on the Find It Local here at 4042.com and have banner ads.

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

If anyone gets the info on this place, please post for the rest of us that may be interested, TIA:-D

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I got a crusty patch on my left honeybun (hehehe-tyMP4that1) that keeps coming back. Do y'all think it's psoriasis or pre-skin cancer?

Anybody??

OH yeah... I have tanned before - in my back yard, on the beach, & in a tanning bed if that helps.

4. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

haha...def. a skin cancer, you should RUN to the nearest dr. and have them take it off and test it 43 times just to make sure! Then of course, stay inside with artificial sunlight that poses no danger and eat only vegan food or stuff you grow in the your backyard...b/c ya know, chemicals, they'll kill ya!
    xoxo
    K

5. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

wow, does this person have an attitude problem or what.
    i go to body fit in smithfield, been going for many years. very satisfied with them. its $20 for 5 visits, $35 for 10 and $45 for one month unlimited. and i know that its not in the area that you were asking. but don't they all pretty much run the same?

6. Tangerine

gotta die of something. might as well be tan and pretty while you're doing it. :lol:

j/k you know i luv ya!! but that is a typical me response isn't it?

7. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

LMAO YW! Hope your honeybun clears up!:lol:

8. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

LORDY LORDY LORDY! :lol:

9. cmdknw06

There was a coupon in the cleveland clipper thing i got yesterday for the new place, A day at the beach, for 3 months unlimited for $99. Or one month unlimited in the reg. beds with I think 3 high pressure bed visits for $72 a month. Def. signing up for the 3 months unlimited for $99. Also included a coupon for $5 off of a bottle of accelerator that was over $20.
    K

10. southerngal39

southerngal39 Well-Known Member

I go to Sahara Tan. She has really good beds and if you enroll as a charter member it is cheaper and you get discounts on tanning lotions and stuff. Haven't started back yet but planning to by end of week. I can pm you with pricing this season if you are still interested.

11. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

She is not very friendly though. In my experience. She better step it up a notch, competition is coming. :lol:

12. cmdknw06

If you could PM me with the prices and stuff, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
    K

13. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Can I get a pm with pricing and where they are located....Thanks

14. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

I am going to be royally ****ed if you tanned ladies don't come to the next get together!! I will come find you. Then I will drink all your tea!

15. Rostrawberry

Yikes....I think I am scared of you.

I just need a touch up....I look sick and I am in a wedding in June...can I not look good :)

16. Tangerine

when is the next get together? i've known you for some time now and haven't met you yet. Of course you were never at the ones I went to.

17. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Me too, send me a PM as well I have never heard of them.
    Sheri

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

^^^^ Here.

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

In May for FF's son's gift sending package get togetha.

I have no clue when, just somebody call & let me know.

Got DH burning some CD's for him (X Air Force) :hurray:

20. Rostrawberry

Thanks Harley...will look into it :)