Tavern Open House

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Dec 10, 2010.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

We had a GREAT time!!!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

sorry we got there too late and missed you :cry:

3. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

Non -profit does not necessarily mean tax-exempt or charitable.

I may be mistaken, but I would think most, if not all country clubs (think Raleigh CC, Carolina CC, JC CC, and even swim and raquet clubs would be chartered as non-profits, as in they exist to serve the membership, not to turn a profit, per se. This would be different trom a TAX EXEMPT (501-C) non profit, such as United Way, Basic Needs, or other charitable organizations.

I hope this helps.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

So sorry I could not make it but I was thinking about everyone. Thanks for the invite.

Sherry

5. Daredevil

Daredevil Well-Known Member

Tavern

Been looking for the "Open" sign to be lit. Whats the latest news?

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Not sure yet.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey guys just thought i'd let you Karaoke lovers know that the Tavern In the Grove is now doing Karaoke on Wednesday nights. Last night was the first time and from what i understand it was a hit:cheers:

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Because they had such a successful night Wednesday night they are bringing back the DJ/Karaoke this Saturday night - i understand everyone had a great time and a lot of dancing Wed night, might have to check it out Sat myself:cheers:

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Anyone going to go up tonite for karaoke?? We might be looking for something to do..... :cheers:

10. granola acres mayor

granola acres mayor Well-Known Member

i might head up there Tassie will you sign me in?

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Ofcourse i will, but i don't know who you are. :mrgreen:

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Was great seeing some of my favorite peeps yesterday and watching the games at the Tavern:cheers: Oh and i don't think HG could have gotten any closer to the 55" TV during the Steelers game:lol::lol::lol: