Tell me about Cooper & Creech

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by froggerplus, May 30, 2007.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Morning, ya'll.

So who has someone at Cooper or Creech Elementary? I'm looking for some 'parent information' about the schools. My daughter may be going to one or the other next year (4th).

Thanks,
    Frogger

2. openminded

openminded Well-Known Member

little confused. The two schools you have named are not in the same county, Cooper is in Clayton and Creech is in Garner, unless I'm mistaken.

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

maybe she lives in my neighborhood, half of which is in each county, so the young 'uns get shipped all over....

4. froggerplus

You are correct. I'm asking about 2 schools in two different counties :) .

Frogger

5. froggerplus

See, neighborhoods should never split counties. Developers shouldn't be allowed to do that :? .

Frogger

6. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Unless the house is split why is there a debate about what county you are in?

7. m2475

m2475 Well-Known Member

Where is creech in Garner?

8. walloon

walloon Well-Known Member

I wouldn't send my kids to Cooper if I had a choice. My kids will be attending the Charter school next year. We tried Cooper for 2 years and are not happy at all. First graders starting fires in the bathrooms there!

9. openminded

openminded Well-Known Member

The creech school is on Creech Road in Garner, off of Old Garner Rd.

10. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

My daughter went to Cooper and loved it. I subbed there several times and enjoyed it. I never had a problem with the teachers or the principal. I would recommend it. Don't know anything about the other school