Terra Fin vs Clayton Steak House

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cheapo, Oct 12, 2011.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I AM STARVING TOO! I'm blaming you.....and the REF! :p

2. LovingLife10

LovingLife10 Well-Known Member

I'm a food snob in general. Good food, for me, is the high light of any date night or vacation. I thought it was a little bland and the seafood and pasta all had the same color and texture because of the preparation of the seafood. I just think it would have been better with grilled seafood that had more texture and the creamy sauce could have been more creamy than watery. I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it like many others here. It also didnt help that the service was way off that day. The first meal and last meal served at our table were brought out 30 minutes apart and room temp. We only had 6 people and three were finished before the last person ever got their meal. I've been two other times for dinner, and the service was fine. Maybe they were just having an off day in the kitchen.

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Just had a Taco Hell T2 combo, and could actually pack away another burrito or couple of tacos. Guess I was a little hungry. :mrgreen:

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

You're eating light today.

5. cheapo

cheapo Member

Thanks for the feedback! I think we will try TerraFin tonight.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Get the scallops. :cheers:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:iagree:, kdc turned me on to them and they are to die for:cheers:

8. CraigSPL

Leaving room for Beer later this evening......LOL

9. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Later? I'm on my second Amstel now!! Happy Friday!!! :cheers::hurray::mrgreen:

10. gdogg79

gdogg79 Well-Known Member

We just went this week for my birthday dinner and I had been dying to try the lobster mac & cheese. I was also disappointed with what I got - I was expecting the same thing as the other posters, but got penne pasta with an alfredo-like sauce. It was good but not what I expected.

11. CraigSPL

By the time you posted this I'd had a Bud Light, a Sweetwater 420 and was working on my second 420.

12. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Yeah, I saw the time difference after I posted it! It was already "later"!! :jester:

Happy weekend!:cheers:

13. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

is the dress casual at clayton steakhouse? Jeans ok?

14. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

Casual/Jeans are more than fine.

And definitely try the Broasted Potatos; perhaps my favorite side item ever.

15. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

LOL, is it Johnston county ?