TerraFin Station - reviews only please

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Aug 22, 2010.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey guys, y'all know Terrafin is celebrating their year anniversary Friday nite with a live band, well guess who's band is playing? For those of you that have been around awhile, you will remember our very own Devilock (Ken)'s band will be playing the anniversary party:hurray::hurray::hurray:

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

And the name of the band is....... :?

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Hey it's Monday morning, give me a break:lol::lol: The band is called Spivey's Corner.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

bump and also to add that tonight is the beginning of the celebration with a Business After Hours get together from 5pm to 7pm, so if you are interested in networking with local business owners please come on out:cheers:

5. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

Bummer, I don't get home until almost 8:00.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

It was a great time last night, they have a scrapbook showing everything over the past year and a slide show on the wall. i won the neatest thing - it is a wine holder that goes around your neck and Amanda, Ed's wife makes them - it is really cool:cheers: Looking forward to tonight's celebration and hearing Ken's band perform.

7. ZUMBAbyMARIE

I plan on stopping in tonight. See you there.

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Congrats to TerraFin on a great year, hope you are around for many more!!

Looking forward to celebrating their success with good friends tonite. If you happen to see Chef Nate out of the kitchen, be sure to wish him a Happy Birthday!!!

:hurray::cheers::hurray:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Omg, we are having a great time with food friends $ kens band is:cheers: rocking the house

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

12. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I have always been a fan of Terrafin, but a few weeks ago, they truly exceeded my expectations.

We needed a meeting space for about 40 people for a business dinner and decided to host it in the newly redecorated sunroom.

We host several dinners a year, I am old hat at this. I have seen it all. However, Terrafin will be our new first choice. They did an outstanding job with food, service, etc. The food was ready when they said it would be ready, the wait staff was friendly and accomodating, the management was superb to work with.

I was exponentially impressed. My hats off to Ed and Nate....bravo!

13. ZUMBAbyMARIE

Did they stop Happy Hour? I don't see it on their website.

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

got my customer loyalty card from Terrafin, gotta love getting a free kickback on what i spend there:hurray:

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

details?? how does it work?

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

every time you spend money in there they scan it and when it reaches a certain dollar amount you get a certificate for dollars off, i think it was $10 for every $100 but not sure, we got it last weekend before we saw you but it just became active once the system was activated at the restaurant.

17. jlc007

jlc007 Well-Known Member

Love this place....we have taken many visiting family members there since they opened and have never had a bad meal or bad experience.
    LOVE the food.
    Would like to see a bit of an expanded menu for Easter Brunch next year though.
    :hurray:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Just got this email:

Hi everyone and Happy Friday!

Come check out the new draft beers we have added to our back bar! We are now serving Sweet Water 420, Bud Light, Guinness and Red Oak's Battlefield Bock. Jason Horst will be performing acoustically starting around 9:30PM so get your family and friends together for a night of great music and fun!

We hope to see you soon at TerraFin Station!

Sounds like fun!

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

From what I've heard jason is good!
    We *might* go

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

*SNORT*

:jester: