Terrafin Station

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tassy, Mar 15, 2014.

1. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

What's mean? They let the chef go. Therefore I won't be going back. End of story. It's not mean, it's facts

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I don't think its nonsense, alot of people go there because they love Nates menu and or Colleens great service. People should want to know that they got screwed, its up to them if they still choose to go there or not. Colleen is a friend and I saw what was posted on the FB pages for both locations and her own personal page, so I believe her when she says what happened. Again, it's up to anyone else if they choose to believe it or not. I only posted what was common knowledge in my original post.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:iagree:

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

When you frequent there once or twice a week like clockwork, you can tell when Nate has been in the kitchen, and when he's not.

5. molly2008

molly2008 Well-Known Member

Indeed. We ate there frequently. I don't care about any behind the scenes so much as I care about the food I'm paying for on my plate. And when Nate isn't there............well...........it's obvious.

Sorry if the truth hurts some folks's fewwings, but it is what it is. LOVED Terrafin, and I'd like to see them continue to succeed. With Nate and Colleen.

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

On another note, there is still La Piazza right down in the Lowes Foods Plaza, i hear they are gonna start having a Girl's Night Out on Wednesday nights with wine and martini specials starting the first Wed of April :):cheers:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  7. bulldawg

bulldawg Well-Known Member

That's a bummer. The food was so good and Nate was so nice. That location must be built on top of an Indian burial ground.

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I hope they memorized the recipes, he took all the recipes with him when he left.

9. C me Now BMM

C me Now BMM Well-Known Member

Rightfully so.

10. ZUMBAbyMARIE

ZUMBAbyMARIE Well-Known Member

The sign at the 40/42 Plaza says that there is space available there. :)

11. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

They have space where Marco's II use to be and where the Weight Watchers use to be. Also a lot of open stores in the back area.

12. C me Now BMM

don't know about weight watchers but marco's in my opinion isn't nearly large enough

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

agreed...100%!

14. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Good for him. It'll be interesting to see how well things go there without him. I'm guessing there might be another copy of the recipes at the North Raleigh location, though.

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I was told he took ALL the recipes..... parties involved and several very close to the source seemed awful happy to share that fact, so I have to presume it was both locations.

16. C me Now BMM

on a side note.. it wouldn't surprise me if Ed didn't know how to fry and egg and make toast.

17. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Or boil water

18. beebsy

beebsy Well-Known Member

:lol:

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Anybody know what happened up at Terrafins? Was just at Walgreens and saw they have 3 busted windows in the sunroom facing Walgreens.

20. sirputz

sirputz Well-Known Member

Based on what others here have said, Mr Ed tried to cook