Terrafin

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Wraunch, Jun 9, 2016.

1. BuzzMyMonkey

BuzzMyMonkey Well-Known Member

2. Auxie

Auxie Well-Known Member

I saw yesterday that they are now hiring.

3. jesse82nc

jesse82nc Well-Known Member

Nov 12th is the opening day, theres another post about it as well.

Auxie likes this.
  4. jesse82nc

Going there tonight for their reservation only soft opening. I'll let you guys know how it is.

Auxie, Tardevil and Rockyv58 like this.
  5. jesse82nc

Well it was pretty good, parking is going to be a major problem until they build their new parking lot. Service and food were very good.

6. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

I've seen several friends on FB say it was good also.

7. Wraunch

Wraunch Well-Known Member

Where are they building a parking lot for that place? They also need better exterior lighting.

8. jesse82nc

I was told "across the street" and "behind the building". They said they already had the land. I can only assume the field across old drug store rd.

9. cranky

cranky Well-Known Member

Stopped by last night for dinner with the crew. They are still working out the kinks and are having to ramp up due to higher than expected volume. The food was comparable to other establishments of the same type. The owner Tyler stopped at our table and aske dour opinion. The place looks very nice and I wish them luck!

10. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

Does it have a lot of TV's showing sports and have a bar area?

11. jesse82nc

12. cranky

cranky Well-Known Member

Plenty of Tv's in the bar area.

jesse82nc likes this.
  13. Hannah Bowers

Hannah Bowers Member

My husband and I stopped by here and it was great! After we ate and had a few drinks we decided to look at the place right next store, the grove tavern? I felt like I had multiple sets of eyes staring holes into my jeans, very uncomfortable and uninviting for a woman, we were not impressed at all. Now that I know they are looking to expand parking, I think they should bulldoze that shack and use that for parking.

cynadon likes this.
  14. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

I believe DGS owns The Tavern. maybe he will weigh in on this.

15. jesse82nc

Agreed completely. Tyler owns the property that the Grove sits on, and I think there was a previous lease agreement in place he is honoring. If I had to guess, when that lease is up, it will get bulldozed, or maybe at least turned into something else for them.

16. jesse82nc