Thank you!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by robo321, Oct 23, 2006.

1. silkyrabbit

silkyrabbit Well-Known Member

Clif, there are alot of addicts in JoCo, but if you are an addict a hour drive is nothing. They come from the surrounding counties also. Alot of times we don't know they are seekers until they leave and the pharmacy calls us, then we flag their charts. I will not try to convince you that I am compassionate, since you seem to be an expert at this. I've held alot of pt's hands through major and devistating illnesses, but who am I, you know more. I have also worked with hospice, cried with the pts and the families, when you've seen so much worse than the sniffles I guess you lose site of the big picture.

2. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

ROTFLMAO!

3. Clif

Clif Guest

So, they didn't get their drugs locally, so they're going to come to JoCo, to your specific clinic to get them (and get turned down again).

I don't, but you apparently do. I can just tell that you are thinking, "I've seen people die and you just have the sniffles? Suck it up, don't be a wimp!"

4. silkyrabbit

silkyrabbit Well-Known Member

Clif, I can tell you just don't get it, anywho drop it.

5. Itsmeagain

Itsmeagain Well-Known Member

I would also like to thank the people that pull out in front of me when they are leaving the Food Lion on 210. Seen too many people almost get t-boned there.

Also like to thank the person behind me that gets angry because I have to wait for a couple of cars to pass so that I can make a left hand turn. I am sure they have had to make a left turn before in their life time. :roll:

6. Snuffleufogous

Snuffleufogous Well-Known Member

Thank you to those people who obsess about arguing their point until everyone else in the world agrees with them and who just will not let things go.

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Today we salute you, Mr.Grates on my last nerve Guy
    (Mr. Grates on my last nerve guy)
    You and you alone know the tiniest little things that will set me off
    (You know how to tick me offffff)
    Only you can say something that so deeply resounds in my head it makes me want to puke
    (I may have to vomit)
    You have impecable timing when it comes to ruining my day
    (Why don't you just shoot me in the foot?)
    So take a break and have a beer on me for doing what God put you on this planet to do
    (irritate the crap outta me)
    Mr. Grates on my last nerve guy............

Brought to you by a ticked off pregnant woman, Garner NC

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I aim to please Ken!

9. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

Thank you man in the black truck driving in front of me tonight. weaving back and forth on the road, speeding up and slowing down, using both lanes as if they were yours, and I really loved it when you started to stop for the caution light. You made me remember why my family always tells me to take the phone, reminded me to pray today, and helped me exercise my muscles so I wouldn't pee my pants :lol:

10. Debyan

Debyan Well-Known Member

That is why I wished I had my phone :roll:

11. Oy Yayoy

Oy Yayoy Well-Known Member

Capital Pools, on Highway 70 did that to me.... I needed to buy something a good 10 minutes before closing time. It would have been an in-and-out thing in about two minutes flat. When I pulled into the lot, they shut their lights off.

Needless to say, they've never gotten any business from me in the two years since. Their competitors have.

12. Oy Yayoy

I'd like to thank the idiots who so recklessly blast through such a congested area at Warp 5 while blabbing on their cell phones and not even thinking about remembering where the brake pedal might be.

Stupid is as stupid does.

13. Oy Yayoy

My job would be so great if those pesty customers would just go away!

14. Oy Yayoy

Sounds to me like it's time for you to retire.

Mrs. Oy actually got into nursing because she was victimized as a patient by such attitudes and wanted to make a difference.

And it was pretty common for her "relief" not to arrive on time when she was on an ICU stepdown unit.

No, a nurse can't leave just because it's quitting time.... It's called abandonment, and they'd lose their license.

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Ya see that silkyrabbit? Oy is married to a nurse, so he knows even more about the subject than you and Clif put together! :lol:

Can we get back to "thanking" people now?

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'd like to thank the people who don't put oil in their car and stink up the world (my car behind them) and have a smoke trail you could see from space :roll:

AND the big SUV on my bumper when I'm already going 10/mph over the speed limit. :roll:

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I'd like to say thanks to one of Clayton's Finest that issued me a seatbelt ticket a month ago but failed to put the proper fines on the back of the ticket, that cost me additional money, not to mention time out of work trying to get the fines/charges straightened out. If you're gonna stand in the middle of the road on the last day of the month to meet your quota atleast get the fines and charges right when write a freaking ticket.

Craig

18. MrsME

MrsME Member

A big fat thank you to the rude man at the oil change place in Smithfield. Absolutely RUDE![/b]

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

which place is that.. so I won't bother to patronize that particular establishment??

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Speaking of bad driving, I saw a bumper sticker today that I want to share:

If you can't operate the turn signals what makes you think you can operate the rest of the car?