Thank you!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by robo321, Oct 23, 2006.

1. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

yeah. Now I can’t wait for 540. >=D my big black xj shall fly! =DDD

edit: Also, my thank you is to the people who are in such a hurry that when you signal and slow for a turn, they have to move into the center turn lane to pass you. I know, it’s hard to decelerate. If you are really in that much of a hurry, at least try not to embarrass yourself by only making it to my quarter panel before im turning off, make it to my door and I’ll know that while you might be a jackass you have the balls to speed up and pass, instead of just moving over so you don’t have to slow.

2. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

ROTFLMAO!

3. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

Sorry boys, this only applies to busy two-lane roads with hardly any passing areas. :D

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Speaking of roads, what is up with only one lane open on Cornwallis this morning?

5. melimel

melimel Member

Josey wales wrote
    I'm not that's why I said it. I know your there I'm not just going to move because someone looks at me. Say exuse me then I'll move.

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

And I can tell you from personal experience that if you are the cause of the accident even if it is because you "tapped" your brakes to "avoid" a rabbit and the person behind you rears ends you then you can be held partially liable for the accident. If it were honestly to avoid a child or another human being then I could see you getting away with it, but if it were to avoid a human then I'd personally hold that person at the scene till the cops could arrive.

Either way in the state of North Carolina wheither or not you are cited for the accident your insurance will increase, and it will be an increase that you will have to deal with for 3 years in increased rates.

As to your question about hitting an animal yep, been there done that when this deer suddenly decided it wanted to mate with my mustang. Been there done that when a deer decided it suddenly wanted to camp with me and my friends family as we were driving down the road in their RV and it came crashing through the side of the RV.

Craig

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Thank you to the idiots who don't have brake lights! :evil: :evil: :evil:

wish I was in the truck and not my car! :twisted:

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I don't know if this has been addressed on here yet...its gotten a little too long for me to catch up! BUT... Thank you to the heartless, idiotic people who do not MOVE outta the way when an emergency vehicle is trying to pass. They could be trying to save your loved one's life.

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

The bypass construction?

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thanks to the ho-bag in the maroon Altima doing 25 in a 45mph zone on Shotwell this morning because she was putting on her make-up while she was driving. Then we cross the railroad tracks and get to the light, and she read my lips as I very politely (yeah..right) told her to put her make-up on at home, or atleast at a stop light. She flipped me the bird.. and then was so busy continuing to do her make-up that she held up traffic when the light did change.. atleast I was in the other lane at that point and she didn't hold me up again.

:roll:

11. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

Thanks to all the people on the interstates who speed up so that someone with turn signals on wanting to get over to that lane can't get over. Or better yet, thanks to all the idiots who drive in the far right lane and have PLENTY of room to get over into the left lane to LET MERGING TRAFFIC ON THE ROAD instead of running them into the shoulder or off the road completely. :shock:

Also thanks to all the people who decide to wait to the LAST minute to get over in the lane they need to be in or to the exit ramps and expect us to just let them have "run of the mill" on the road. :roll:

12. blessed

blessed Well-Known Member

Are we done thanking people? :lol: :lol: :twisted:

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Not yet...

This is a REAL thank you to the Mexican dude who helped DH push my car in the parking lot when my battery gave out yesterday.

Big huge thanks!

14. chik

chik Well-Known Member

Thank you thank you for these postings...I am smiling as the worst traffic I deal with is deer crossing the highway, tourists looking at the pretty river and mountains, and well oh yeah the two feet of snow we got this week.

Snow is good though...means my son will get to have some good powder next week when he comes to visit.

15. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Thank you to the dumbazz that was parked right in front of the drive up ATM machine at the gas station on 210 this morning. I really enjoyed finding a place to park and then walking up beside of your truck to get money out of the bank. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast . . . along with all the other amigos that were with you.

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:lol:

17. Thank you to the lazy person that left their shopping cart beside my driver side door in the parking lot of Dollar Tree in Smithfield and left a small but I can see it green scratch on my door by first hitting my car with the cart. Lazy a$s!! :evil:

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Thanks to the people who pull up in the right turn lane at Bojangles and 70 in Clayton and then think they are special and proceed to go straight across instead of turning right as the lane is supposed to be used. This especially goes for the prick on the custom harley yesterday that decided to lay on his horn because he was doing just such a thing as I was going straight across in the CORRECT lane.

If I'd have been in my normal drive home mood his a$$ would have been SOL.

Craig