The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I've got my DVR set to record the 2 hour special tonight. Can't wait!!!

2. seabee

seabee Guest

I could end it now and let you know who I picked...

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

You're such a dork sea biscuit. :mrgreen: :lol::lol:

4. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

I would like if it ended now! I can't stand the show. Sorry! (ducking and running). My mom LOVES it though! Hmm....they should make one for people her age, (60's), and older, that would be a hoot!

5. VivianS

LOL You are a hoot! I like that, 'sea biscuit'. :cheers:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

I like it cuz of the Women on there...:jester:

7. seabee

seabee Guest

Ok I'm not gonna tell now, you will have to wait.:jester::lol:

8. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

They did that one time, something like 'Date My Mother'? I guess it didn't go over too well :lol: My dd and I enjoy watching - and I think in a way, it lets her see how NOT to act around guys. :boxing:

9. VivianS

Now that you mention it, I think I heard about that show. I don't know why I don't like The Bachelor, because I watch Rock of Love, same premise. Must be cause it's got hottie Brett Michaels. :lol:

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

This one should be interesting since he's a single dad. I'm curious as to how they will include his son in the show.

As far as seeing hot guys, I like watching the Batchelorette!! :lol:

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

the batchelor this season, Jason is engaged from the show. he is already let that out. he says he is super happy. I will watch and try and guess who the gal is. there are 3 single moms on there too this season! should be interesting, as always.

now Rock of Love.....HA! Love that! Last nights premier was outstanding. Should be skanky as ever! I love it! I do not think Bret is a hottie though....he seems like a great person to hang out with, but I do not want to be his "rock of Love". that rock has to have been rolled one too many times for me....:p I won't miss one second of it!!

12. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

That's cool they put some single moms on there!

13. seabee

seabee Guest

Now that one is boring...lol

14. VivianS

I dvr'd it so I haven't watched it yet, but I saw the commercials and thought SKANK! :lol:

15. VivianS

Yeah no women for you to watch eh?:lol:

16. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

wholly shmack i cant believe no one has chatted this up yet!!!!

love melissa the cowboys cheerleader! so cute!!!

can you even believe that ho that broke his heart will be back?!! :shock: DOH!! girls no likey!

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

lots of beautiful women for him to choose from. I like the same girl too..and a couple of others. I have to say I am rooting for him...he seems like a wonderful person. And I would like to thank ABC for including his shirtless workout footage. ;)

18. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

no doubt sister.....he has a smokin hot body fo sho!!! lawd have mercy!!!

how about the show after it.....true beauty? anyone catch it? billy from idaho the blonde is even hotter!

<------is fanning herself! whew

19. VivianS

I watched True Beauty, and I agree about Billy. I can't stand some of those women on there omg talk about conceited, I doubt any of them will win. lol

20. VivianS

Ok I watched it and all I can say is OMG what a bunch of hoes! Thank goodness that a couple of them got the boot, especially that 'DJ' one, what a freak! I also learned a new 'shot' that I cared not know about!.:shock::lol: