The Biggest Loser

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by crazymom2girls, May 12, 2009.

1. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

Shay??

I thought I watched the entire episode last night, but I didn't see an update on Shay. I saw Daniel's post-show update with his best friend. Did they show Shay after she reunited with her husband and friends? I'm curious to know how she has been since she left the show. Thanks!!

2. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

They did not show her going home, but she was on Jay Leno after. She has lost an additional 50. She looked real good. :)

3. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

I was really surprised they sent Shae home last night.

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

they did show shay at home with her husband. It was right before they showed Daniel at home.

Did you see that Daniel has a girlfriend that he will be introducing to us on the finale?

5. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

I saw about the girlfriend! I don't recall seeing the "today" footage for either. :confused:

6. michelle

I have a hunch that the girlfriend will turn out to be Rebecca.

7. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

They showed both of them going home, but they never showed a up date on Shay..I really think that Shay should have stayed and it's Rudy's fault..he was still bitter I guess from her running her mouth at him when he lied to her during the challenge. She was never ever going to be a threat as far as winning and they knew it.
    Sheri

8. Straitlover

Straitlover Well-Known Member

The girlfriend is Rebecca. They were together at the marathon in Raleigh last week.

9. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Wow! Daniel has a looker there... Rebecca is a very pretty girl!!! Good for him!

10. rushlow2004

I'm so mad at this Rudy ..I just don't like him at all...on another note, I have both Rebecca and Daniel on my facebook and it's a great way to see pics of them. Daniel just posted pics of a wedding they went to and wow they both look so great! He has one pretty girlfriend..lol I love seeing the updates on them.
    Sheri

11. michelle

I never thought about looking him up on facebook. Isn't his last name Wright?

12. michelle

I don't like Rudy or Liz. Liz thinks she's all that and she has a bad attitude towards others. They both need to GO. Bring back Daniel & Rebecca!!!

13. rushlow2004

yes, and they posted pics this morning..

14. michelle

I can't find him. How is he listed?

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

16. rushlow2004

17. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

So....what did everyone think of the finale? Not too sure what I thought about Tracy. Such a big change, she looked sick. Wonder if Daniel and Rebecca are still an item? Everyone looked good though :)

18. michelle

I'm glad Danny won. I agree, Tracey looked horrible in the face. Amanda is a babe now!

19. rushlow2004

I agree, I loved the way it ended and what they are going to do for Shay, she didn't seem as happy about it though. Maybe it was just me. Tracy is small, but she has a lot of extra skin on her face, she looks older now..or she has way to many teeth when she smiles lol.
    Daniel and Rebecca are still a item...

20. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

Looks like this season is going to be another cry fest.