The Coupon Clippers

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by MamaApe, Jul 25, 2008.

1. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

This is the third triples in a row that my coupons have not arrived in a timely manner. Each time I have ordered either the Friday or Saturday before triples and they almost always arive Firday or Saturday of triples. Is anyone else having this problem, it is incredibly frustrating not to have the coupons you need when triples start. I understand that many others are probably ordering too, but the date I "should" receive the coupons is rarely the date that I actually get them!

2. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I ordered on Sat from her, she mailed them Monday and I got them Wed....

When you go up to order, on the left it will say what day they will mail if your ordered then.

If it is close to triples, I will usually order from ebay instead.

I would definitely let her know your frustration, she is great about trying to fix things!

Sorry, I know it it disappointing. Anything in particular you are looking for? I didn't use all mine this time around.

3. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

No, luckily I received them today, but that is odd that you ordered Sat & got yours Wed & I got mine today. I will get what I can tonight. Thanks so much!

4. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I heard if you place a larger order it takes longer... I dont know. Good luck, I heard they restocked last night, so maybe you will find everything!

5. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Wonder if it is an issue with your post office. I also order mine on Saturdays and get them Wed or Thursday. Only once or twice have they come on Friday (after 8 years of using her service)- never on Sat. I am guessing it is not coupon clippers, but a post office issue. Sorry you didn't get them sooner, though. I hope you found some good deals today!

Faye :)

6. BeachGirl

BeachGirl Member

Coupons, How to get them?

Who do you order from?

7. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

thecouponclippers.com

ebay.com (check their rating)

there is a lady on line who sells whole inserts, but I have never used her.