The most annoying things EVER.....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

man thongs (Banana hammocks)

Come on now. WOOO HOOOOOOOOOO. You wearing yours to the next luncheon.

2. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

people that wouldn't know how to tell the truth about something if it walked up and slapped them in the face!

3. Tit4Tat

That's a good one.:!:

4. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Well....Maybe!! But I have to wear mine backwards.:-(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I made myself laugh!! YAY!! (Wait...saying YAY isn't gay is it?)

I am a Mayan!!

5. Tit4Tat

If you wear it backwards, you wouldn't be covering anything. Isnt the back of them dental floss.:lol:I gotta see this!

6. mommy3

mommy3 Well-Known Member

Pre-teen hormonal changes in the children that God blessed me with:roll:

Now He just needs to tell me how to deal with them...oh that's right, He did...Thou Shalt not kill:lol:

Just kidding, of course, but MAN, I have to go through this again in about 2 more years. It was bad enough the first time. That was about 7 years ago and I still feel the pain. Labor was easier.

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

And i will take that double dog dare, i grew up wearing pantyhose from the time i was about 12 and even though they are not in style now i still think they make your legs look better in the winter time and keep them warmer than just going bare legged. i love putting on a pair of silky pantyhose and wearing my highheels - makes even an old one like me feel sexy:-D

8. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

As a mail carrier, the #1 most annoying thing on my job is:

Mailbox blocked by a parked car, trash can, etc. I have to close my windows, take out of my key, lock it, and walk to the mailbox to deliver mail.

9. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

Why do people think that riding my bumper on a 2 lane road, with about 50 cars in front of me, coming up to a stoplight, top speed is 10-15mph or slower will get them where their going faster. Do they think I can just jump over all of the other cars and poof they'd be a work any faster? Do they think that by riding my bumper that the cars in front of me will magically disappear? I don't think so.
    Give a little bit of space so that when I do have to stop you don't run into the back of my car, because that accident will cost you a whole lot of time and money.
    Just put some good ole music on and chill.:lol:
    Thanks for letting me vent.:cool:

10. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Use your mirrors. If you adjust them "just right", you can shine their lights right back at them.

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I've been working on that one for a while. Can't make it go. :?

12. Tit4Tat

I didnt know that. Which mirror. All of them?

13. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I'd be honored to be cell mates with ya!

14. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

That's what I'm saying...:)

15. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Some are more adjustable than others. I try to hit them with all three (rear view and both sides) if I can.

16. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yep, I always do that when people blind me from behind...it makes them back up off my rear!

17. ServerSnapper

If you had a HEMI yes!!

18. ServerSnapper

19. ServerSnapper

For you people who repeat threads....

[​IMG]

20. Clif

Clif Guest

People who post to a thread how stupid, wrong, annoying, etc. the thread is.