THIS...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ready2cmyKing, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I told ya something more sunny maybe in pink would look nicer.

2. TheAngryOffender

TheAngryOffender Well-Known Member

Actually, I am somewhat of an artist, though it's not exactly my primary profession, so I'm more likely to draw something up and beat it to death with solarizing and similar effects until it looks about right...but thanks for offering! :) :)

FYI: I effing hate web design work. It's a giant pain. I prefer the look of a website from ten years ago to the crap that I see everywhere today. You can't visit many websites without all kinds of fancy graphics, animations, noises, and tables tables tables galore splattered all over the place.

Go to any modern company website. Look at it for a second. Notice how there's a MILLION different things you can click on? There's a list or three at the top, a left sidebar with stuff, a right sidebar with more stuff, tons of tiny links at the bottom...UGH! It makes some sense with sites like WRAL, where there's LOTS of news to categorize and disseminate, but other places it's just ANNOYING.

That's why my site sucks. I like having a "boring" site that focuses on the content rather than the pretty animated butterfly that follows your mouse around.

3. TheAngryOffender

I don't know who Cliff is, but I AM NOT CLIFF.

4. sue100

sue100 Active Member

No part of that website. Not a RSO. Just one of those flower children of the 60's who thought I had fought and accomplished something. If you were older, you might comprehend that I am an idealist. I believe in right and wrong. I believe in life, liberty and justice. I believe in our constitution and the principles of our forefathers. And I know that what is going on in this country is major bad, we are headed for the end if people do not wake up and grow up.

5. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

6. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

7. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

How old do you think I am?

8. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

I am going to go ahead and say I'm in my 20s not a child . I can see how some may think I am younger on here though .lol

9. sue100

sue100 Active Member

Your children have not hit teenage and you bore your first child young. So I would guess you are a generation of the 80's or early nineties.

10. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

For someone to think your Cliff its not and insult hes pretty smart fella.

11. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

pretty close lol I had my daughter at barely 15 .And NO charges were put on her daddy , although my brother did want him hung along with my daddy.

12. TheAngryOffender

13. TheAngryOffender

Wait, I was thinking of what I wanted to eat...oops.

14. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

was that a joke I did'nt get it? lol

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

pi

16. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

huh? I still do not get it ? I am lost someone help me lol

17. TheAngryOffender

Pi = 3.1415926535, and "pi" sounds like "pie." ;)

Also, a dirty proposition in calculus: the integral from ten to thirteen of 2x dx, followed by a question mark.

18. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

So should I be offended? I still do not get it.

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

20. Angeleyes

Angeleyes Guest

Ty hught

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.