Thoughts on new WalMart shopping center?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ccampbell, Jun 18, 2009.

1. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

:iagree:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

hell yeah!!

[​IMG]

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

But maybe first one of you nice fellers 'round here should offer to take 'er out 4 wheelin and cow tippin! Where is that darn redneck rich when you need 'em? :mrgreen:

4. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

Don't forget about snipe hunting.

5. sasha's mommy

sasha's mommy Well-Known Member

I LOVE Aldi...that would be great to get one close by!

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I was thinking about him the other day and wondering where that rascal got to.

Are you here Rich????

7. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

:shock:

:jester:

8. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Somebody Rang?

Ya'll know I caint stay away from a Wal-Mart Thread without sticking my head in to see what's up.

9. seabee

seabee Guest

obviously you are rather clueless, and very materialistic...

10. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

If you happen to be lookin for some side meat, ny9 is the perfect match for ya. Two peas in a pod....

11. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::cheers:

12. michelle

Hey Buddy!!! We missed you up in these here parts!

13. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

LOL ...So what is your answer for those who grew up in trailer parks, buying their clothes from flea markets and thrift shops who are now very successful, productive individuals? I think you need to read up on some of the famous (ie, rich) people in our world. They all didn't come from families that shoved silver spoons in their mouths.

I guess this means Angelina & Brad are on your *hit list because all their kids wear hand me downs and they've even admitted to shopping for clothes at a Walmart. :?

You are proof that just because you have money doesn't mean you're smart and if I were rich I would be embarrassed that it's the likes of you representing "my class."

You really are ignorant, but please keep going because you're providing us with some good laughs and entertainment. :lol::lol:

14. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately Im off the market (southern bell:lol:) although I do love a snobby woman who would prefer to stay home and just worry about making herself look good for when daddy gets home.

Although I feel her comments are a touch off base, I will agree that kids need a taste of the finer things to use as motivation towards success. Most of her comments have been a complete turn on to me though.

15. KellBell

16. michelle

It's too bad that money can't buy happiness cause I think this chick needs some happiness in her life.

It also can't buy class :mrgreen:

17. michelle

You're probably right about this being Stinger. It seems that no one wants to play with him on the other site.

18. KellBell

Volley Girl called it....on the VBS thread.....and she is probably right.

19. Did she say she stays home to look good for "daddy?" She's probably 400 pounds and dreams up a fantasy life through boards like this. Either that, or she is a he who is about 16 and is bored out of his mind. If she/he/it turns you on, it doesn't take much, does it?!

20. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

:iagree::cheers: