Ticker check in

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, May 19, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Looks like your in the home stretch, good luck!

3. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Yep...just think..u get the summer off of work :)

4. rcmommy

rcmommy Well-Known Member

Take care of yourself!! C-section right???

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That's awesome!!

Btw, that av is just freaking cool!!! :twisted: :twisted:

6. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

awwwwww Love the ticker! I miss being pregnant~

7. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Yeah you are on the short rows... the ones that will seem to DRAG BY. :lol:

Here's baby kookoo - checking in! :)
    [​IMG]

8. Clif

Clif Guest

Well, maybe I could...

Sorry, I'm feeling a bit silly today. :D

9. Cleopatra

I was going to ask if you were insane, but then I saw your username... :lol: I will not miss being pregnant. I will miss sleeping, but iwill not miss heartburn, being short of breath, etc...

Yep, A C-sect. I'll be fine! AND yep, summer vacation for me! Don't know how much of a vacation it will be though...

10. rcmommy

Congrats KOO!!! Man I'm so out of the loop! Had no idea.

Yup, no more "tickers" for me either. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Well-Known Member

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

LOL Are you talking about getting pregnant or just practicing?? lmao

DH- He wanted his own baseball team. We ended up with two spectators haha.

BUT! Had I known then what I know now it would be a-whole-nother story. Just got started too late... I can pop'em out almost like popcorn. Never got sick or anything. For me, there is nothing like being pregnant. I feel for those with bad pregnancies, even more for those that can't get pregnant. :( Yeah... I'd even consider being a surrrogate if I was younger. Oh well... :?

13. kookookacho

That is soo cute! :lol:

Thanks RC... It is still breaking news for some of my family, too. So don't feel too left out. A few of my aunts JUST found out this past weekend and the reaction from them was PRICELESS to me! :) Boy oh Boy can my Mema keep a secret! :lol:

14. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Almost there, Cleo! That's a cute little one ya got pirkalatin' :wink: .

Frogger

15. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Baby kookoo, that little 14-weeker :) . I love those tickers!

16. Cleopatra

Thanks Ken, but we are having a girl. While you are enjoying Little League, Tonka Trucks, and Legos - I will be having Tea Parties, playing Dress-Up, and confiscating the one Barbie they both want to play with!

17. Cleopatra

Question for ya though, Ken. Did you guys get a double stroller? I am thinking of one of those Sit N Stands, but they just don't look that comfortable for the older child. Anybody??

18. kookookacho

Cleo, you still want that sling thingy sis-in-law was talking to you about? She asked me if you still wanted it the other day. (if she didnt' deter you from her not liking it :lol: )

19. rcmommy

Mine are almost the same difference in age as your two youngest will be.... We used a double stroller...borrowed too. It worked great. We put the baby in the back and the oldest in the front seat. HOWEVER>>>once the baby was sitting up it was easier to use two strollers when we were all on an outing. Cause the two would end up bothering one another or hair pulling would go on. Plus the doubles are not as easy to manuver. Just a thought.

20. Cleopatra

Yeah, those doubles are tough to manuever - I am still thinking of doing the sling thing and using the stroller for Baby Girl - BUT, I would like something for day outings and walks around the block. I wish they made a front to back double jogger. My current stroller is like a jogger with tires on it, and I broke out the old travel system stroller the other day for a jaunt around the block and noticed a big difference! Guess I am spoiled. I have a sling on my registry Koo, if nobody buys it - I will be glad to take that off her hands - but don't you want it?