Ticker check in

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, May 19, 2006.

1. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Little baby Jen is gorgeous! :-D

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Have you already seen the baby?? Tell Tell Tell???

Huge Congratulations to Jen & Keith!!! (It's about time)

I didnt have alot of time on the computer today at work, but I did think to myself once or twice that I did peek in that Jen hadn't posted and was very hopeful she was getting that little one out into the real world.

Yayyyy!!

3. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Yep stopped in on my way home from work. She is just so tiny I don't remember mine being that small. But she is just adorable. And they are all so happy. I am so happy for them.

4. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

congrats jenn. 9 pds. danm.

5. Congrats to Jenn and family!!

6. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

Congratulations Jennifer & family!!!! Sounds like your new little one won't be in newborn clothes for very long. I'm sure she's beautiful.

Once you've had a chance to recover, I'd love to learn your opinions on whether a c-section or natural birth is preferable. Doc says he recommends another c-section if my little one is any bigger than 8lbs - but it looks like you did OK with a natural birth and your bundle of joy definatley exceeded 8lbs.

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!! It's always great to hear about a happy, healthy baby being born to such a wonderful, loving family.

7. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Just wanted to add my congratulations also! Best wishes are sent you way from our house to yours!!!

8. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Welcome to the world sweetie!!!!!!!

grrr LOTS of posts aren't showing up as unread for me! I had to go back six pages! :-(

9. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS Jen, Baby & Family.

10. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Home from the hospital at last!!

Thanks for all the well wishes, I'll fill you all in on my war story a little bit later, just trying to play catch-up with email right now while big sister has the little one occupied.

She is beautiful, and I am so glad she is finally here!!

More to come later!

11. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the quick update! Knew you couldn't stay away for too long!!!

Can't wait to see that precious little bundle.. I love babies.. just so long as they belong to someone else :)

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Pictures Jenn! We want pictures of the little one!!!

13. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Congrats Jen!! Can't wait to see the teeny tiny! :)

14. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Anyone need the "What to expect when your expecting." Or "Your pregnancy week by week." I have both in great shape free to any of our preggo's...

(Sorry that FINALLY excludes you Jenn!!) :lol:

15. rcmommy

rcmommy Well-Known Member

Congrats JENN!!! I've not been on since Thursday and missed this.:oops: I'm so glad she's finally here and all is well! :p

16. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

WOW! Just got home from the convention. Way to go, Jen. That's a b-i-g one!!!

Can't wait to meet her :). Proud of ya, Mom! My congrats to the bursting Pappa and happy big sis also!!!

Frogger

17. Tit4Tat

Anyone gonna get a picture to post here of the little one?

PICS, PICS, PICS!!

18. blusdrmr

blusdrmr Well-Known Member

Saw her hubby at CVS the other day and he told me the news. Strange that it happened that way since he was the one that told me to begin with and I got fussed at for spilling the beans.

So.........I kept it to myself until it was posted and way past the date this time.

Congrats!

19. Tit4Tat

I forgive you.

20. Southernborn

Southernborn Well-Known Member

Congrats Jen!!!! Way to go!