Ticker check in

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Cleopatra, May 19, 2006.

1. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

np, hon.

Jen has to come back. Can't live without her much longer.

Feel my energy...waining...expiring...need...Jen...back...

2. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

I look like the good year blimp :) I was shopping for little girls clothes the other day at the mall and a woman asked me how far along I was. When I told her I was only 6 months ... she asked if I was sure I wasn't having twins.

3. Melynda

Baby Girl finally made it here yesterday morning. Although I was sure she would be at least a 10 pounder, my new little cutie was only 7lb 8 oz. of pure sweetness.

4. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Awww congrats!!!! How is big brother enjoying the bundle of joy? Are you home already?

5. MissyPrissy

MissyPrissy Well-Known Member

CONGRATS MEYLINDA!

6. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Thanks for taking the time to let us know! Best wishes to you and your family.

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  7. Tit4Tat

Tit4Tat Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new bundle of joy.

what is her name?

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

CONGRATS MELYNDA!!!

9. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

10. froggerplus

froggerplus Well-Known Member

Awwww, congrats on the new little cutie!!!

Frogger

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! I love baby girls. Mine is gonna be 1 in June. :-(

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Melynda! Glad to hear you and the new little bundle of joy are doing fine. :-D

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Wooohooo!!

Congrats Melynda!

When you feel up to it, and can keep your eyes open long enough, you'll have to fill us in on the birth!

14. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Congrats Melynda! Dern your's flew by!!!

15. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Blessings to you and your family.

16. Melynda

Baby Savannah was supposed to come via planned C-Section today - but I guess she decided she didn't want to miss out on any Memorial Day activities. My water broke around 3:30 am Friday Morning - but it wasn't the huge gush I expected so I wasn't sure if what I thought had happened had really happened. I wasn't having contractions at the time (or at least none that hurt) so I hopped on the internet to see how long after a person's water broke they could expect to start having contractions. I didn't have to wait long to find out the answer. Before I was able to read the results of my google search a big one hit me. Luckily the contraction didn't last too long. They were coming at about 5 minutes apart. I was soooo excited when I got to wake up my husband and tell him that I thought it was time to head for the hospital. My 1st child was induced at the hospital so I was really pleased that I got to experience the fun of the mad rush to the hospital. We dropped my son off at Grammy's house (he was too excited to go to school) and headed on to the hospital. As fun as labor is (NOT) I was really glad when they finally wheeled me into the OR to deliver Savannah. I was afraid she was going to come on her own before they had a chance to evict her via c-section. I was REALLY happy when the spinal block kicked in (even though it is really wierd to not be able to wiggle you toes or feel the bottom half of your body). For those who saw me - I was HUGE. I was really expecting a whopper sized baby. I was amazed when I saw the tiny 7lb 8oz little beauty that had been kicking around in my tummy for a while. I swear Savannah is the best baby I've ever seen. I've only gotten to play with her for a few days - but she seems so content. She rarely cries. She looks up at me with such knowing eyes. She's beautiful. I got to bring her home from the hospital yesterday. It was the best Memorial Day ever. She's already got my son & husband wrapped around her tiny little finger. I've heard that it's impossible to spoil a baby. I hope that is true - because she would be an easy baby to spoil. She's wonderful!!!!!!

17. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

So you decided to have the C-Section anyway? Either way, I'm glad you go to experience part of "not having it planned". I am so thrilled for all of you. I know she must be beautiful, and I KNOW you were ready to be done. The last time I saw you, you had THAT look on your face!

Enjoy that baby! I think there might be another Mommy floating around here with a Baby Savannah too. Y'all should locate each other!

18. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

awwwww i love hearing new baby stories! The mad rush is fun isn't it? Hubby got to do it this time with baby kookoo. :lol:

I love the name Savannah! :-D