Tiger Woods

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Kdog, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I think it would make her mentally unstable and in need of some anger management *if* that were the case. People go to jail for stuff like that.

Yeah Kds he did what he was required to do - license, registration, insurance - just would make their job easier if he would give a statement. That's all. FWIW - my 15 YO son thought the story sounded fishy as well. Take it from someone who comes up with fishy stories all the time - the 15YO, not me. lol

At any rate, we have our dose of celebrity drama for the week, and the best part was it's a clean cut, golden boy. <sarcasm> ;)

2. jumpin4joync

jumpin4joync Well-Known Member

When the story first broke while watching football the first question my husband and I both asked was where was he going at that time of night. There was no nastiness in the question, just a simple curiosity.

Having children, there are many reason why a parent might be heading out in the wee hours for something. I've done my share of convenient store runs for tylenol when you run out with a sick child.

We even thought the possibility of him dealing with a phone call concerning a family emergency. We had our share of driving to TN in the wee hours when you get a phone call from the family concerning a loved one.

However, as the time began to pass and lawyers for Woods and his wife released statements, we both became extremely suspicious.

After all, Sen John Edwards didn't have an affair and he is not the baby's father. ; )

3. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

It should be noted that most prescription drugs, and quite a few OTC ones can have side effects that can adversely affect one's ability to operate a motor vehicle. Even if the potential side effects are not listed in the prescribing information, that does not preclude the existence of them.

Yes, people who operate vehicles unsafely due to the influence can be cited. Rarely, if ever, for anything non alcoholic or non narcotic.

4. I'm so glad I'm not famous. :lol: In most cases, you screw up once and you're screwed for life. By the way, Carrie Underwood's not mentally ill and she took a Louisville slugger to both headlights and carved her name into his leather seats... :jester:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
  5. Daredevil

Daredevil Well-Known Member

To be honest, I just heard about the gossip part of it. Up until an hour ago, I thought maybe he was drunk or something is why he wasnt talking. Makes alot more sense to me if his wife did take the club to his car.

Like the song.... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unR5xNqPZhQ) :p

What trips me out is that if it were "Joe Blow" on the street, you can bet he'd be down at the station til he wanted to tell the story. Or be charged with filing a false report, or something. Sheesh, Celebs and their power to be above the law.

6. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009
  7. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

8. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

sounds like the National Enquirer around here :jester:

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Ya know - if this wreck wasn't caused by any of these affair accusations that are now coming out - he's really gonna be in deep do do with the wife now that they have! LOL! :mrgreen:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2009
  10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Me either!! Most of those type folks live in a world where they do whatever they want. Love the part about how he started the one affair while his wife was due in 2 months. What a prince!!

13. Kobe bounced back. Tiger probably will too. :?

14. bandmom

cause isn't that what Tigger's do? :lol:

15. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Tigers are wonderful tigers
    Tigers are wonderful things,
    their tops are made of rubbers,
    their u know whats are made of springs,
    their bouncy, flouncy, pouncy, houncy,
    full of fun, fun, fun....
    But the terrible thing about Tiger is......
    He's NOT the only one.........

Yikes, two words from me,...... Unbelievably Dissappointing :(

16. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I like the picture, but she was using the club on the wrong body part if she wants to stop the affairs...JMO.:twisted:

17. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

OMG, that is too funny! :)

18. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

I heard Tiger was changing his name to Cheetah.

19. bandmom

good one! :lol: and I LOVE the photoshop photo!