Today's Wow did I just see that?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

2. Wayne Stollings

3. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Thanks!

CE184A14-9BBE-4A27-82BA-97BA0812C914.gif

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

5. NJ2NC

NJ2NC Well-Known Member

6. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I would like to think of something other than "meat" when thinking of those who fought and died for our country!

DWK and Wayne Stollings like this.
  7. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

Disgusting and disrespectful to our soldiers and military.

Hught likes this.
  8. NJ2NC

NJ2NC Well-Known Member

The point of the meme is this: Memorial Day is a time when a lot of people are focusing on cookouts, get togethers and 'picnics'....remember at your 'picnic' this year, that it wasn't a 'picnic' to those that made the ultimate sacrifice.

poppin cork likes this.
  9. Wayne Stollings

The point SHOULD be that those who have sacrificed should not be relegated to being represented by a slab of meat one day out of the year ...... those still living with their sacrifice should have a viable representation by the VA at the very least.

Hught and DWK like this.
  10. NJ2NC

NJ2NC Well-Known Member

Memorial Day 2020 food safety: Coronavirus isn't the only threat at holiday weekend barbecues

<excerpt>

Memorial Day barbecues might look a little different this year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, but the risk of food poisoning hasn't changed.

The federal holiday, which commemorates military personnel who died in service, is seen as the unofficial start to summer and grilling season.

According to the Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association’s biennial consumer survey, 56% of grill owners plan to fire up the grill this week. The Fourth of July is the most popular grilling day, with 68% planning to barbecue.

Dealing with raw meat can be tricky, and cooking it improperly can be deadly.

more: https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...ay-barbecues-food-safety-covid-19/5243849002/

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

An how did my response not align with what you just said.

Wayne Stollings likes this.
  12. Wayne Stollings

A new pre-Memorial Day memorial

N.Y. Times devotes front page to 1,000 virus victims

About 1% of those who died.....

Hught likes this.
  13. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Wayne Stollings likes this.
  14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

15. Wayne Stollings

Several decades back a couple of us were driving on the interstate in the mountains when we passed a car pulled off onto the shoulder with the passenger door open. As we were passing this stream appeared arcing from the car over the guardrail higher than the car roof and over the side of the mountain. That guy, I hope it was a guy, could have taken this type of challenge easily.

16. Wayne Stollings

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Funny, but even if I did still drink, I don't think I would wear this mask . . .

Utility Mask
    [​IMG]

Wayne Stollings and DWK like this.
  19. DWK

DWK Well-Known Member

20. Wayne Stollings

Better than the woman I saw with the hole cut in the mask for her cigarette.

Hught likes this.