Traffic rant............

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by lgb0250, Feb 13, 2010.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I wanna play too!!!! To the lady in the green car yesterday on 40 . . . sweetie please go more than 45 from now on or I will be forced to PUSH you out of my way.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I got another one, ya'll slow the #$%^ down on Josephine Rd. Geez Louis, it ain't a race track. :boxing:

3. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

And another thing.....If you're going to make a turn...........TURN ALREADY! No reason to slow everyone else down even more than they already do so you can go 2 mhp to trun in a parking lot or driveway or another road. I understand the need to slow down to turn and being careful, but geez louise people!!! You do not not need to practically stop to make a turn...:evil:

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I see your point - BUT if people would use their signal giving people time to 'back off' - then maybe that would help? I know I have folks all the time right on my butt and even after I use my signal to let them know I'm gonna be turning - they don't slow down at all! Instead they swerve into the other lane just to go around! Have seen a lot of 'almost' wrecks that way too! :banghead:

5. ServerSnapper

ServerSnapper Well-Known Member

Well...Lets also not forget the idiots who feel while they are on the road is the time to catch up with friends on their cell phone. I will blow my horn until you hang up and pay attention. I got it like that.

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

This is the first time I can remember back to back Geez Louis's.

Oh, and slower traffic keep right - stay out of the left lane unless you are passing.

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I just thought of another one that happened this weekend:

There was this raving lunatic lady at the Lowe's foods on 42 driving a small SUV who STOPPED her car in the MIDDLE of the pedestrian yield walkway to scream at the top of her lungs because a customer DARED use the walkway to cross to the parking lot. She was calling him all sorts of nasty names and told him that next time she would run over his children! The guy held his composure and didn't say a word, he kept right on walking. Hubby and I laughed as hard as we could at the lunatic lady. She was obviously riding the cotton pony that day!

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Damn New Yorkers.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

LMAO, seriously:lol::lol::lol: i have never heard that before:lol::lol:

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I think this lady deserves an award for being the most stupid driver ever! :x

There's 2 left turning lanes (going into Crabtree Valley mall). I'm in the inner lane, she's in the outer lane and she starts making a fricking U turn!!! I'm turning, she's coming into my lane and looking at me like I've got a problem, I'm looking at her like WTH are you doing! So I slowed down (cause I didn't feel like getting hit) and she speeds up and make her U turn - ridiculous! :banghead:

11. scbuff

scbuff Well-Known Member

The idiots must have been out yesterday, because I think I had a close second. I was turning on Aviation Blvd off of 40. The right lane is a merge in lane into Aviation. This ******* actually stopped for like 10 seconds looking to get over in the far left hand lane even though she could have kept going in the lane she was in..

We definetely need to pump some more money into the state and have them do harder driving test to get a license. There are too many dummies on the road these days and the use of cellphones have made it worse