Triple coupons at Lowe's Foods Wed - Fri up to 99¢

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by frugalmomoftwo, Jul 18, 2006.

1. BenDover

BenDover Well-Known Member

What I want to know is how many men go shopping with their wives? I do, and I enjoy it. Anything just to be with her. Maybe we will have to start something like this binder stuff that I have been reading. Sounds like you all save tons of money!

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

OMG!!! I should be getting my coupons I ordered today or Monday!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!

3. harleygirl

DH went shopping with me once and I saved $30+ on the bill from using coupons (not triples) and he was very impressed. He wants me to be more like FMO2 and get $100 worth for $1.00 :lol: :lol: (which will never happen, he likes his "treats" too much) :eek:

4. frugalmomoftwo

frugalmomoftwo Well-Known Member

Clearly we need to work on him a little more. Doesn't he know how many more Harleys he can own if he lets you go all out on the couponing??!! :lol:

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

:shock: :wink:

6. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

You sound like a wonderful man!!!

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I do, even went to the couponing class with my wife! :D

Hi again Animal Lover and Faye!

8. frugalmomoftwo

Hi Hugh!

Good to see you in the thread! Are you and your lovely wife ready for triples? Please tell her I said hello. I am so pleased to hear you are still using the system. Hopefully we will run into each other again at Lowe's!

To everyone: We are having a coupon swap at the White Oak Chick Fil A tomorrow night from 6:00 pm until ??. You are welcome to bring your coupons to trade and join us. :)

Faye

9. Animal lover

Animal lover Well-Known Member

Another wonderful man! :D

10. harleygirl

You need to come over and do a "special" class just for DH. I think I can come up with $10 :lol:

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Aww Shucks :oops:

12. frugalmomoftwo

Update: It is confirmed that triples are going to be Wed - Fri this week and they will triple up to 99¢. One of the smartspending members saw the flyer this evening at the Garner Lowe's so time to get those coupons ready!!

It's so funny that some stores told people there would be no triples, some stores said they would triple up to 60 cents and some stores said it was Thurs - Sat! Maybe they are messing with us because they knwo how crazy we will be making things for the next 3 days.

Happy Shopping!

Faye

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Woo Hoo! :lol:

14. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Just got back from my Lowes trip. (Actually made 2 trips)

Total before coupons - 102. After coupons - 21. Yippee!!! I love triples!!

Just an FYI for those of you going today. Hungry Jack Pancake mix will be free with your .55 coupon. Dibs ice cream will be free if you use the Lowes coupon from a couple of weeks ago (making it 1.99 each) then use your .75 coupons. :D

Have fun!!

Bren

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Don't forget to leave something for those of us who won't be able to make it until after work!

16. harleygirl

No kidding. Well I'll be heading out about 10. :lol:

BREN, GREAT JOB!!!!!

17. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Thanks Harley!!

Jennifer I promise I won't get everything. (I'm only going back one more time today) :twisted:

Bren

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good job Bren! Good to see you back on here, don't be a stranger!

I can't go till late this afternoon, I'm hoping there is still some stuff left too! :lol:

19. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i can't go till Friday :shock: Please leave a few things on the shelves.

20. harleygirl

There's Plenty of items left for ya girls! :lol:

First trip:(No Yolks Noodles, Cheerios, Van Camp Beans, Newmans Own Salad Dressing, Rice)
    $40.46
    Saved $23.65
    Paid $16.81

Second trip: (Hair Care Products, Shaving Cream, Trash Bags, Dishwashing Detgt)
    Saved $30.40
    Paid $38.18

I have one more trip after my lunch meeting! :twisted: It will be more expensive though, :roll: Need to get meats and coffee creamer etc... :roll: