Triples at Lowes 10/8-10/10

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by pkc789, Oct 6, 2008.

1. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I wont publicly admit to breaking any rules, but let's say the register does NOT cut you off after one shop. :)

It was wonderful to see you again too Bren!! Faye your daughter is growing up so quickly!!!

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Wow, 3 of you have gone already?? I'm going around 11:30, hope there are some things left! I'm going to the one in Garner first, since that's where I am, then to the one by my house to pick up the slack...what a fun day of shopping!

3. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Yup I was there at 6 am!! They were already out of somethings when I left, but they were very nice and restocking some things etc...

I am waiting for my order from coupon clippers, I ordered late. So I will have to go back tomorrow.

Does anyone know when they get their trucks in to really restock?

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LJK, which one did you go to? I am not going to be able to go til about lunch.

Thanks!

5. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

I'm jealous, probably wont be able to go until dh gets home, I have one cranky baby in my lap :cry:

I *think the truck comes in Thurs night

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I went to 50/42..... self checkout worked, but the fancey bar codes threw them off and I had to fold the coupon funny to get them to scan.... (but it went well)

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think I am going to try the one here in Clayton and hope they have a few things left.

Thanks! 8)

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Hmmm...I have about 20 coupons but it looks like by the time I get there this evening the shelves will be bare. Oh, well. I may try anyway.

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Getting my q-pons tomorrow from my mamma!!!

whoo hoo!

10. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I got to the one in Garner at 11:45, they weren't out of anything, and not many people there. I saved a TON in coupons! Make sure you pick up a flyer, there's coupons on there too, and you can use them with your own as well (ex: 2/$3 fruit roll ups with a regular clipped coupon). I got a lot of great deals, like windex for .75, 4 boxes of fruit roll ups for .75/each, those mini-delight bowls for .40/each (2 packages), instant potatoes for .40, green giant frozen veggies for .75/each. Plus lots more.

I also drove past the one at 50/42 at 1:30 and there didn't seem to be many people there. I also think they let me triple all my coupons, and I had 24 of them. They definitely doubled all of them.

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I went to the Clayton store about 1:00. Most things I wanted were still in stock. I spent $10.48 and saved $44.67. Going back tonight or tomorrow.

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

One thing I'm confused about...I printed coupons offline, and they say "do not double or triple", but they start with a "5". That savvy website says they will double/triple at Lowes Foods. I didn't try it today, does anyone know for sure if they will triple them? Because I've got a ton of them and I could go back and spend some more!

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I had several of them and they did triple. No problems at all. I used the Pillsbury, the KC Masterpiece and the Popsecret ones.

15. le

le Well-Known Member

I encountered very few empty shelves at the 50/42 store!

16. ready2cmyKing

ready2cmyKing Well-Known Member

:lol: I stopped by on my way home from the doctor with my 20 coupons and I was told by the cashier and bagger about the "binder people" who were lined up at 6 a.m.

17. Lookout55

Lookout55 Well-Known Member

Aww, how cute, they have named us. :mrgreen:

18. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

I've been called worse!!! 8)

19. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I went around 5:30 and got almost everything I was after, I was shocked & giddy!

20. Sassygurl81

Sassygurl81 Well-Known Member

I went last night to the one in Garner. They had everything I went after. I spent $20 and saved $25. Thats awesome! I saw several "binder gals" walking around the store. I gotta get me one of those binders. I am terrible about clipping out coupons and then forgetting to bring them with me.

Startsampling.com is a great website to get free samples and coupons. I get stuff from there all the time.